✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your Gay/Bi Coldplaying Brothers and Sisters.

colduser

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea.

I came out to my friends at 20 and my family at 21. I knew I was gay LONG before but had alot of issues to deal with. After I first came out, it was a little weird but I've had nothing but positivity since then. All of my friends and family absolutely accept me for who I am and it feels amazing. To let go of the "weight" of not being your "true" self in public and with those you love is an incredible feeling. Coming out is an essential step for gay people. If more people came out then society would realize just how many of us there really are.

Good idea.

I came out to my friends at 20 and my family at 21. I knew I was gay LONG before but had alot of issues to deal with. After I first came out, it was a little weird but I've had nothing but positivity since then. All of my friends and family absolutely accept me for who I am and it feels amazing. To let go of the "weight" of not being your "true" self in public and with those you love is an incredible feeling. Coming out is an essential step for gay people. If more people came out then society would realize just how many of us there really are.

Are you taking note, Richard Gere?? :P

Good idea.

:lol: :lol: Poor Richard.

mm why do you think you need a thread like this?

i mean i don't have any problem if you are gay, you are not a bad or different person if you are gay or not.

you study like me, you work like me.... so no problem.

so i don't know why we need a thread about it, people is free to love other people and also to not tell if they are gay or not... so..

anyways a question:

do you had any problem in the past 'cause you are gay?

anyways good luck with this thread.

Good idea.

:lol: :lol: Poor Richard.

So I take it you're familiar with the rumours............that he's actually Richard QUEER?? :P

And are you gay? :P

lol, no I don't think I am.

and about the thread, is it only me the one who thinks somehow gay population is growing and they're going to take the whole world soon? :confused:

Do you have a problem with that?? :P

Thanks for the concern Ari. I tried to stress the openness of this thread to all coldplaying members. There is no place on here where there could be an easy to access thread on this issue. If this thread dies, so be it.

And to answer your question. Not as much but I deal with the usual "faggot" this "faggot" that if I go to gay clubs sometimes. And there is sometimes hateful stuff to be heard coming from anonymous people's mouths.

And are you gay? :P

lol, no I don't think I am.

and about the thread, is it only me the one who thinks somehow gay population is growing and they're going to take the whole world soon? :confused:

Do you have a problem with that?? :P

I'd have a problem with that :stunned:

Simple logic: Pro-creation?? :P

Haha nah. Even if that happened, lesbians are generally fine with getting FROZEN impregnated by males, yes?

seems that you label yourself saying 'hey i'm different'.

i can't understand this friend. :/

why?

Well, I'm not trying to say "hey I'm different". I know all humans are unique but some hold certain qualities in common with others. I am focusing on on of these qualities in this thread. And again, this thread is open to ALL people on this forum.