✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your Gay/Bi Coldplaying Brothers and Sisters.

colduser

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes you feel so jaded.

nothing sorry if it came out that way.

I have an innate hatred of the Prius, it's been proved to be not that enviromentally friendly so I just laugh at people in my head when I see them driving one,plus there's the obvious problem of it looking awful.

yeah, i read that somewhere. but anything that helps the environment even if it is just a little is good.

Erick, that's retarded, gay people have over a thousand less civil rights in civil union than straight people in marriages. I don't care of you're gay/bi/whatever, it's just stupid to say "oh more power to you lobbying for gay rights, I'm just not into gays having them myself."

:\

hmmm, i see what you are saying. and i never knew that so i was mistaken i thought it was only a few less rights.

hmmm, i see what you are saying. and i never knew that so i was mistaken i thought it was only a few less rights.

Yeah, a lot of people don't know how many less rights gays have in civil unions; I mean most of them are fairly small from what I can tell, but gays don't have the right to visit each other in hospitals if the doctors don't feel like letting them. And that's just messed-up.

nothing sorry if it came out that way.

yeah, i read that somewhere. but anything that helps the environment even if it is just a little is good.

It's ok man. Seems like you are becoming more aware of what's going on though:)