✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your Gay/Bi Coldplaying Brothers and Sisters.

colduser

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea.

I came out to my friends at 20 and my family at 21. I knew I was gay LONG before but had alot of issues to deal with. After I first came out, it was a little weird but I've had nothing but positivity since then. All of my friends and family absolutely accept me for who I am and it feels amazing. To let go of the "weight" of not being your "true" self in public and with those you love is an incredible feeling. Coming out is an essential step for gay people. If more people came out then society would realize just how many of us there really are.

Are you taking note, Richard Gere?? :P

:lol: :lol: Poor Richard.

So I take it you're familiar with the rumours............that he's actually Richard QUEER?? :P

Very familiar :lol:

And are you gay? :P

lol, no I don't think I am.

and about the thread, is it only me the one who thinks somehow gay population is growing and they're going to take the whole world soon? :confused:

Do you have a problem with that?? :P

I'd have a problem with that :stunned:

Simple logic: Pro-creation?? :P

Haha nah. Even if that happened, lesbians are generally fine with getting FROZEN impregnated by males, yes?

yes... thats our goal... take over the world... you first reilly

And are you gay? :P

lol, no I don't think I am.

and about the thread, is it only me the one who thinks somehow gay population is growing and they're going to take the whole world soon? :confused:

Do you have a problem with that?? :P

I'd have a problem with that :stunned:

Simple logic: Pro-creation?? :P

Haha nah. Even if that happened, lesbians are generally fine with getting FROZEN impregnated by males, yes?

Yes - they reckon that in years to come us guys will be obsolete...........................

and aroon when you know you are gay? i mean some people says they know it before they had some girlfriends...others says they know it since they were childs...

As long as I can remember, honestly. I just think that some people supress and repress their true feelings until they can't keep it secret while some people stay in denial their whole lives. People realize their sexuality at varying times in their lives.

Simple logic: Pro-creation??

I think procreation won't be in our hands in the future... actually you don't even need a male anymore to procreate, just the sperm and years later woman's uterus won't be needed neither.

The Matrix is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

i mean if we already have brothers and sisters thread and sex thread' date=' you can't told it there? :/[/quote']

This makes sense! Sorry for sham-ing the thread, but it does make sense.

Reilly, I understand what you and Ari saying. But for ease-of-use it would be easier for those that care to speak freely to come here. And, I didn't want to piss anybody off in that thread. I'm trying to be respectful here and I am already picking up bad vibes from you and Ari :/

Haha dont worry about it Aaron. I've made plenty of WAY stupider threads, no big deal :cool:

Its not even stupid at anyway.

Thanks Reilly :)

Like I said before, we'll wait and see what happens with this thread and gauge the response. If it's overwhelmingly negative we'll let it sink.