✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your Gay/Bi Coldplaying Brothers and Sisters.

colduser

im Nige ... i'm not gay, i'm totally straight

i have no problem with people being gay ... however it can make me feel uncomfortable if i see people like that especially men as i cannot comprehend the idea of fancying another male ... i think its just because i don't have any mates who are gay so i'm not used to it

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I'm afraid of what they'll say. It's just...I had quite a hard time admitting it to myself' date=' and I've just got to get used to idea myself. I'm not especially afraid of telling people at school, because I believe most people will accept me as I am..teh only person I really dread to tell is my father. It's just...I've started the process of telling friends. I told Marieke, I told you, I told Rianne, Susanne from my history class who's gay too, Chris (Rianne's ex :stunned:) who's gay too (:shocked:) and Jacob and my mum..so just getting on the road...[/quote']

Irene. You are on the right road. :) Take the coming out process at your own speed. You have made a wise decision to start with friends first. You'll need them to serve as your support and love. Then slowly and surely tell your parents. You'll know when the time is right. You have already shown strength by accepting yourself. You'll always have people to support you :)

Guest LiquidSky

I haven't posted here in forever and a day.. but all I have to say is:

Being gay = constant emotional pain and thoughts of suicide for me. Someday I hope I'll be able to look at it differently.. but with the way society pictures gay people it probably wont be very soon. Not all gay people act like Jack on will and grace and walk around in heels with make up on, and it really pisses me off when I see people like that. It just makes the stereotype that much more believable.

I don't really know what to say to you...but we all have hard times in this life and everyone hits rock bottom at some point. Anyway my point is suicide is not the way out and I hope you see it differently soon too :)

Btw, I love that show! :D But Will isn't much like Jack.. he's a bit more masculine though ;) and I don't think society pictures gay people like you just described above..and on that show they even show guys who don't wear make-up and act like Jack at all and are gay..

Anyway, I'm straight and I have no problem with anyone being gay/bi/or lesbian and I had been hit on by females before though and no I don't get grossed out..it just makes me feel like I can take over the world or anyone and having anything I want or making them do something I don't think they should do :smug: :D

So I guess my gay cpying friend would be Aaron then :D :P

I haven't posted here in forever and a day.. but all I have to say is:

Being gay = constant emotional pain and thoughts of suicide for me. Someday I hope I'll be able to look at it differently.. but with the way society pictures gay people it probably wont be very soon. Not all gay people act like Jack on will and grace and walk around in heels with make up on, and it really pisses me off when I see people like that. It just makes the stereotype that much more believable.

I don't really know what to say to you...but we all have hard times in this life and everyone hits rock bottom at some point. Anyway my point is suicide is not the way out and I hope you see it differently soon too :)

Btw, I love that show! :D But Will isn't much like Jack.. he's a bit more masculine though ;) and I don't think society pictures gay people like you just described above..and on that show they even show guys who don't wear make-up and act like Jack at all and are gay..

Anyway, I'm straight and I have no problem with anyone being gay/bi/or lesbian and I had been hit on by females before though and no I don't get grossed out..it just makes me feel like I can take over the world or anyone and having anything I want or making them do something I don't think they should do :smug: :D

So I guess my gay cpying friend would be Aaron then :D :P

Nice insight Josceline. Thanks for sharing. And thanks for the support :D

im Nige ... i'm not gay, i'm totally straight

i have no problem with people being gay ... however it can make me feel uncomfortable if i see people like that especially men as i cannot comprehend the idea of fancying another male ... i think its just because i don't have any mates who are gay so i'm not used to it

Nige, I forgot to say thanks for supporting the thread yesterday :) I understand why you would be uncomfortable. You have an open mind about this issue though which is refreshing to see :)