🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Glasgow,Sat 2nd July 2005

Choldplayer

WOW!,What a gig.I was right up at the front of the stage and it was AWESOME!.Chris went on about how the night before they didnt play too well but how they were just back from Live 8 and how they were in a great mood!,i actuially noticed on Friday night they messed up quite a few parts of songs..Chris was going mental and was dancing about all over the place.The highlight of the night was DEFINITELY TALK!!!!,i almost died when the first few notes started playing.It replaced Swallowed By The Sea which is a shame cos i love that song.All in all one of the best gigs ive been too.Brilliant!.

Re: Glasgow,Sat 2nd

WOW!' date='What a gig.I was right up at the front of the stage and it was AWESOME!.Chris went on about how the night before they didnt play too well but how they were just back from Live 8 and how they were in a great mood!,i actuially noticed on Friday night they messed up quite a few parts of songs..Chris was going mental and was dancing about all over the place.The highlight of the night was DEFINITELY TALK!!!!,i almost died when the first few notes started playing.It replaced Swallowed By The Sea which is a shame cos i love that song.All in all one of the best gigs ive been too.Brilliant!.[/quote']

which is the setlist?

Last nights gig was fucking amazing, one of the best ever, i had such a good nite, the boys were on great form, superb live, i was down the front all nite with my two mates, it was good fun, supergrass were great to, its the second time ive seen coldplay and they have blew me away both times, one of the best live bands around by far, i ended up really drunk, jumping about all nite and sing, and it was allso good watching Live8 on tv to annie lennox was great, all in all a great fucking day, oh and heres the setlist, cheers Stig

‘Square One’

‘Politik’

‘Yellow’

‘God Put A Smile Upon Your Face’

‘Speed Of Sound’

‘Low’

‘Warning Sign’

‘Everything’s Not Lost’

‘White Shadows’

‘The Scientist’

‘’Till Kingdom Come’

‘Don’t Panic’

‘Clocks’

‘Talk’

‘What If’

‘In My Place’

‘Fix You’

i was also at the gig last night, absolutely amazing is a huge understatement!

they were definitely in a good mood, chris kept asking if the crowd were in as good a mood as they were, and said he was glad to be spending 'the most historic day in the history of music' in glasgow. i was so glad i didnt go on the friday like some people i knew, because they were so pumped up for the gig on saturday thanks to live 8.

'talk' was a highlight, sounded fantastic live! the crowd were really loud and up for it, especially when some of the lyrics were changed to suit the gig! i was surprised to hear 'what if' in the encore, i only expected 'in my place' and 'fix you' - a very nice surprise!

at the end chris kept repeating the word 'amazing' and genuinely looked taken aback when everyone was singing 'fix you' at the top of their voices. for a song that hasnt been released as a single, you could tell that everyone loved it and knew every word. so much so that chris didnt have to sing the last chorus at the end of the song, because the crowd were so loud.

this was my first live coldplay experience even though ive been a big fan since the start, cant wait till i see them again!

phenomenal

still feel bad about the songs left out though..

x&y, swallowed in the sea, hardest part, twisted logic, a message..

'Twas great, but I was very disappointed not to hear "Swallowed in the Sea." I thought they would probably play it because they played it on Friday and I had been singing it all day before the gig!

I hope that's the setlist I get to see in Bolton (the 5th guys, in case you're reading!). I don't really 'get' Swallowed In The Sea but love Talk so that's a great change to me.

Now, if only they'd swap Fix You....................... :P

I hope that one day the guys start extending their shows instead of switching songs...

I can understand that you're disappointed about not hearing "Swallowed in the Sea". They played it here in Berlin on June 19th and it was probably one of the most important moments of the concert.

But I wouldn't have minded hearing Talk, either.

I also love that Song.

BTW, does anyone know about Glasgow recordings of the 2nd concert.

Since everyone writes, how "good" it was, I'd love to here it....