✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

White Wristbands

DawniD11

Does anyone know, besides the one.org (or similar) websites were you can get a white wristband?

I would like to get one - I don't really need 10. Plus I'd like to purchase and pay cash and instantly have it...does anyone know of any stores (in the US) selling these?

No! Dont go to ebay. The chances are your not paying money to any charity and they are either fake, stolen or just some greedy cunt keeping the money. Im pretty sure you can get them from the official websites of make poverty history or make trade fair or oxfam. I got mine from balfour newsagents! But yeah just be cautious where you get them from.

thanks for all the suggestions...

You can get a "10 pack" here in the states at one.org...but I really don't need 10 and kinda want to just go to a store and buy them and pay cash...

maybe they will have one of these "stands" set up at the coldplay concert here in august...

I will check the body shop and see if they have them.....

I just ordered a live 8 shirt and i am so excited to get it!!!! :D

Where did you order the Live8 shirt from? I've been looking around online, and the best price I could find was like $45 with shipping, which is just outrageous, especially since none of the proceeds were going to Africa. If you could help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated!

I just ordered a live 8 shirt and i am so excited to get it!!!! :D

Where did you order the Live8 shirt from? I've been looking around online, and the best price I could find was like $45 with shipping, which is just outrageous, especially since none of the proceeds were going to Africa. If you could help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated!

I got it at Live8live.com i think is the website for live8.

well i went to the bodyshop here, and they don't have them...they have things for breast cancer...

I'm guessing here in the states that is body shop's "cause" and over in europe make poverty history is their cause...

I guess I will just wait to see at the coldplay concert...

yeah i heard about that promotion with lawn tickets - i believe it is the one.org one but yes that is what we are talking about...

There's at least three variations of the white wristband:

UK says "MAKE POVERTY HISTORY"

Canada says "makepovertyhistory.ca"

US says "ONE"

It all comes down to preference. I ordered the original UK one online.[/quote

ohh i didn't realize there were diffrent ones. I wounder is they will ahve the make poverty history ones in the states. hopefully somewhere they will.

ohh i didn't realize there were diffrent ones. I wounder is they will ahve the make poverty history ones in the states. hopefully somewhere they will.

i don't think they do - if you want the makepoveryhistory one, then you might have to order it from the internet, from the uk site.