✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

London Blasts

Jack

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really do, he used to listen... that counts for a lot

I cant wait for her... depends I reckon bush and the fox network is gonna scare most of Amreica to vote for republican if we make it until then...

not all Americans are deaf, blind and stupid... we all can't be brainwashed and bamboozled by the right.. we have minds of our own.. :P

The problem is, given that Bush was re-elected, you appear to be outnumbered by the ones who are!! :(

this is what kills me.... everyone thinks we re-elected this fool... I can assure, there were plenty of protests when he was announced Pres. (on both terms... ) he's a thief and a liar.. and most Americans who do bitch about... probably didnt vote... I did, however.. its almost over so.. *shrugs*

I know where you're coming from on this, believe me. In the U.K. more "voters" DIDN'T vote for Blair than DID, if you include all the people who didn't BOTHER to vote................................. :(

I am quite please Blair won the election lesser of the 2 evils...

He has made such a effort to stop, racial attacks on people since the attacks on London.

well said... :thumbsup:

Thank you :)

I just hope my next president can clean up this mess.. sometimes I seriously feel like leaving the country.. :embarrased:

Aww, don't say that. I know, I feel the same way too sometimes (about leaving my country when I see all the things I can't stand about it)... But the US does still stand for a lot of good things... And sentiments change. When Bush goes and if a better Prez comes in, I'm sure you'll feel a lot better and proud of your country --> the home of the good and land of the free :D

F

well said... :thumbsup:

Thank you :)

I just hope my next president can clean up this mess.. sometimes I seriously feel like leaving the country.. :embarrased:

Aww, don't say that. I know, I feel the same way too sometimes (about leaving my country when I see all the things I can't stand about it)... But the US does still stand for a lot of good things... And sentiments change. When Bush goes and if a better Prez comes in, I'm sure you'll feel a lot better and proud of your country --> the home of the good and land of the free :D

THIS IS LIKE HEAVEN FOR ME------POLITICS-----HOW COME I DIDNT DISCOVER THIS THREAD EARLIER

N E WAYS---I AM WITH BERRYWOMAN-----I WISH I LEFT MA COUNTRY

AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT AMERICA DID NOT ELECT BUSH IN THE FIRST PLACE----SINCE 2000 ELECTION---HE LOST ELECTION BUT BY STEALING AND CHEATING---HE GOT IN POWER

SECOND, 2004 ELECTION---MAJORITY OF AMERICANS WANTED HIM OUT-

HE TOOK US INTO A FALSE WAR FOR HIS OWN COORPORATE INTERESTS AND NOW---MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE DYING---INCLUDING IRAQUIS, AMERICAN SOLDIERS, AND NOW PEOPLE ATTACKED IN ENGLAND

GOSH I HATE HIM