✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

London Blasts

Jack

I really do, he used to listen... that counts for a lot

I cant wait for her... depends I reckon bush and the fox network is gonna scare most of Amreica to vote for republican if we make it until then...

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant wait for her... depends I reckon bush and the fox network is gonna scare most of Amreica to vote for republican if we make it until then...

not all Americans are deaf, blind and stupid... we all can't be brainwashed and bamboozled by the right.. we have minds of our own.. :P

Bush and Blair loves war man, that´s the point. Get the fuckk of from Irak and things will be different.

When was the last terrorist atack in Europe before London Blasts ??

The War is the worst decision that any human can take.

Retire the troops of Irak and no more fuckin´ terrorism.

the worst part of this is' date=' one of the bombers is a british guy :stunned:[/quote']

so whats bad about that, they could have come from Mars it would have not made a difference

good point...

as long as they believe they are doing all these BOMBINGS in the name of their God... it doesnt matter matter what nationality they are... they all have faith in the same God.. faith is that powerful.

So people from Mars believe in God too all of sudden? :stunned:

belive in god, they are murders and on top of that take their own life which god says to do that

pipe down Popeye, it was clearly a joke... :rolleyes: the mars reference.. lol :P

the worst part of this is, one of the bombers is a british guy

all of them were, from Leeds and possibly Aylesbury

Bush and Blair loves war man, that´s the point. Get the fuckk of from Irak and things will be different.

When was the last terrorist atack in Europe before London Blasts ??

Blair does not love war, i'll leave Bush to the yanks, he did what he thought was right at the time - he's only human like the rest of us and is therefore open to making mistakes, and the problems are deeper than Iraq, people are being brainwashed by 'recruits', this was happening before Iraq and partly stems i think from post-colonialism. and the last terrorist attack was 11th March 2004 in Madrid.

Why doesn't Blair shift his arse and our troops out of Iraq?

emmm I the process of following a friend into battle

Sorry I'm a day late, but I think the answer is because it would be morally indefensible for Bush to withdraw the troops and leave Iraq in the big mess which he created in the first place. Given that he has projected himself as "morally upright", all the bad press following withdrawal might can his reputation as a good prez forever. Given that, I guess whether or not he withdraws US troops within the next few months while the mess is still unresolved will show us how much better morally Bush was than Clinton.

the worst part of this is' date=' one of the bombers is a british guy :stunned:[/quote']

so whats bad about that, they could have come from Mars it would have not made a difference

good point...

as long as they believe they are doing all these BOMBINGS in the name of their God... it doesnt matter matter what nationality they are... they all have faith in the same God.. faith is that powerful.

God is only one aspect of it... The thing is, their people, their race, their culture is tied down to religion and their belief in God, which in essence means that very often if you are perceived to be a threat to their culture/country, you are seen as threatening their religion as well... Over there (and many countries in the world), there's no such thing as separation of state and religion. And if you're not religious enough, you'll never be elected to be your own country's leader.

I don't think it's fair to pin it squarely on religious fanaticism. There wouldn't be so many zealous terrorists (especially suicide bombers) if these people had a secure life with food in their stomachs to begin with, and if they did not feel threatened by outsiders interfering with their way of life. Bush's shoot-from-the-hip straight-talking/posturing imposes on other peoples' cultures and is seen as very offensive to Asians. Very often what he says is perceived as a direct threat to the our identity and way of life that has been going on for years...

Bush sounds exactly like a colonialist, which many countries have had experience with and are wary about. Like Bart noted, it is just exactly the way Bush says things that get to people... Post-colonialist Europe is not likely to get attacked by these terrorists (unless they are seen as openly supporting the US e.g. UK & Spain) simply because they know when and how to keep their mouths shut, much the same as Clinton did - unlike Bush. It sounds simplistic, but the fact is that if Bush starts being less aggressive and inflammatory, there'll be less terrorist attacks. And if his presidency had been less provocative, 9/11 might not have happened. I'm sad to say this, but we could feel the backlash coming... I woke up to the news of 9/11 very sad, but not surprised. :(

not all Americans are deaf, blind and stupid... we all can't be brainwashed and bamboozled by the right.. we have minds of our own.. :P

The problem is, given that Bush was re-elected, you appear to be outnumbered by the ones who are!! :(

The problem is, given that Bush was re-elected, you appear to be outnumbered by the ones who are!! :(

this is what kills me.... everyone thinks we re-elected this fool... I can assure, there were plenty of protests when he was announced Pres. (on both terms... ) he's a thief and a liar.. and most Americans who do bitch about... probably didnt vote... I did, however.. its almost over so.. *shrugs*

My friend is ok!!!!!!!!

I can't tell you how happy I am it's been over a week!

And now I know that all is well and I can be

happy that they're here.

However their brother was injured in the accident

but thank god nothing major!

Soooooooo happy! :D

this is what kills me.... everyone thinks we re-elected this fool... I can assure, there were plenty of protests when he was announced Pres. (on both terms... ) he's a thief and a liar.. and most Americans who do bitch about... probably didnt vote... I did, however.. its almost over so.. *shrugs*

I know where you're coming from on this, believe me. In the U.K. more "voters" DIDN'T vote for Blair than DID, if you include all the people who didn't BOTHER to vote................................. :(