✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

London Blasts

Jack

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant belive what the US have said to their millairity persons in the uK' date=' I would say more, however if I did the secert services would be looking for me ![/quote']

please feel free to share.... tell me what evil America has done now... :rolleyes:

In the spirit of standing against terrorism, all US military personnel in the Uk have been banned from entering inside the M25, the motorway which effectively surrounds the entire London area! They have also advised that friends & family steer clear of London as well. They have stopped a bus load of US military kids going on their outing to the theatres to see some kiddy show in the West End.

Wouldn't say its necessarily evil, but am I right in thinking that they didn't want the tourists to abandon New York after 9/11? A good proportion of the tourists who visit London are American, and most of the US bases are pretty close to London, so the effects on the economy could be great, as well as sending out the message to the terrorists that they've won.

Cant belive what the US have said to their millairity persons in the uK' date=' I would say more, however if I did the secert services would be looking for me ![/quote']

please feel free to share.... tell me what evil America has done now... :rolleyes:

In the spirit of standing against terrorism, all US military personnel in the Uk have been banned from entering inside the M25, the motorway which effectively surrounds the entire London area! They have also advised that friends & family steer clear of London as well. They have stopped a bus load of US military kids going on their outing to the theatres to see some kiddy show in the West End.

Wouldn't say its necessarily evil, but am I right in thinking that they didn't want the tourists to abandon New York after 9/11? A good proportion of the tourists who visit London are American, and most of the US bases are pretty close to London, so the effects on the economy could be great, as well as sending out the message to the terrorists that they've won.

True, and I remember what they said after the Madrid Bombings and the Spanish pulled out of Iraq.... disgraceful

so who has banned the US military?? Are these orders from our military or from the UK gov't?? I am confused.. :huh:

It was whatever you call the military fella who hangs around the White house, I think. Was definitely from the US military anyways

Bomb Scare in Manchester today.... ! B####ds !

A controlled explosion has been carried out on a suitcase after it sparked a security alert in Manchester.

Commuters in the city centre suffered major disruption on Wednesday morning when the case prompted the closure of two of city's busiest routes.

Army teams were called in to carry out an explosion on the case, which was on a car park under the Mancunian Way.

The bypass, and part of Oxford Road, were shut just after 0700 GMT, when security guards spotted the case.

Greater Manchester Police stressed it did not believe that the bag was a specific threat.

It was left on a car park off Oxford Road, behind the All Saints building at Manchester Metropolitan University.

Alternative routes

Some of the university buildings were evacuated as a precaution.

All traffic was moved off the Mancunian Way and the road was been closed in both directions between its junctions with the Cambridge Street roundabout at Hulme and the Ashton Old Road exit.

A section of Oxford Road, between its junctions with Grosvenor Street and Whitworth Street, was also closed to traffic.

Police said that people should avoid the area near the closures. It is not yet known when they will reopen.

A spokeswoman for Greater Manchester Police said: "Police officers are directing traffic and road users to alternative routes and would thank the public for their patience and co-operation at this time."

so who has banned the US military?? Are these orders from our military or from the UK gov't?? I am confused.. :huh:

It was whatever you call the military fella who hangs around the White house, I think. Was definitely from the US military anyways

Dubya?? :huh: :rolleyes:

Dubya?? :huh: :rolleyes:

nah! there's some big chief fella who has had a proper army career and has the uniform to prove it. no idea what the official name is, but on West Wing he's the one who always walks round looking really serious & advises Martin Sheen on what he should be doing

Security Advisor??? Or Attorney General Ashcroft?? they are both n00bs to me anyways.. lol but it was the US govt who said.. right?

dunno, my entire knowldege of Us politics comes from series 1 of The West Wing :D

was definitely the Us govt who decided to ban them from london.

Security Advisor??? Or Attorney General Ashcroft?? they are both n00bs to me anyways.. lol but it was the US govt who said.. right?

dunno, my entire knowldege of Us politics comes from series 1 of The West Wing :D

was definitely the Us govt who decided to ban them from london.

haha!! bless!

well.. the military probably can't afford to lose anymore soldiers or military staff.... lol they're running out of soldiers.. I wouldnt be surprised if they reinstituted the draft... :stunned:

oh yes very mature' date=' fuch bush and blair. the terrorist attacks would happen if their was no war in iraq, maybe not not but sooner or later they would have happened in europe.[/quote']

I reckon it would have happend anyway as soon as bush come in power, I knew we was all doomed...

He brought in the old school posse from his dad's era... the world had moved on a lot when Clinton was in power...

I am so glad now there is only two terms for a US president, even though I wish Clinton had gone on to rule for ever the world seemed a much better place under him. Not perfect however he made efforts to sort problems that the US had created in a postive manner !

It was a very touching moment, that I will remember till the end of my time I had a customer on the phone with me, she was from London and she obsverd it with me... ! I think she was very touched too. !

oh yes very mature' date=' fuch bush and blair. the terrorist attacks would happen if their was no war in iraq, maybe not not but sooner or later they would have happened in europe.[/quote']

I reckon it would have happend anyway as soon as bush come in power, I knew we was all doomed...

He brought in the old school posse from his dad's era... the world had moved on a lot when Clinton was in power...

I am so glad now there is only two terms for a US president, even though I wish Clinton had gone on to rule for ever the world seemed a much better place under him. Not perfect however he made efforts to sort problems that the US had created in a postive manner !

this would have happened regardless of who was President.. I firmly believe that... the fact that Bush is an incompetant twat doesn't help much either... I dont know if Kerry or Gore woud have done things differetly.... but I do know they wouldn't have rushed into war under false pretenses...

I really dont think so, I remember Clinton coming over here working tirelessly to sort out the situation in Northern Ireland... working up until the last moment possible to help the Palestines be free too. ! Clinton will go down as a GREAT LEADER and a PEACEMAKE there is a saying out there blessed be the peacemakers, I hope when his day comes he is thanked for his efforts. !

However I see this as a British person who has luckliy been brought up in a diverse comunity. I thank my mum on how she brought me up, so I am not Brain Washed by the morduch corp ! FOX NEWS, I feel sorry for some of the people in the US as they know no better, and dont relaise what a neagtive impact they are having on the wider world !

However I see this as a British person who has luckliy been brought up in a diverse comunity. I thank my mum on how she brought me up' date=' so I am not Brain Washed by the morduch corp ! FOX NEWS, I feel sorry for some of the people in the US as they know no better, and dont relaise what a neagtive impact they are having on the wider world ![/quote']

do you HONESTLY believe that Clinton could have prevented any if us being bombed? Thats perposterous... no one could have avoided that.. Clinton was a good pres. I give him that...... but he was a sucker... lets hope his wife does a better job. She was the one calling the shots anyways back in the day :lol: