✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

London Blasts

Jack

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday morning, when the first bomb explodes, I heard the news, but they hadn't more information.

At noon my friend sent me a text message and when I saw the news they said there was 2 dead.

Four hours after there were about 30 dead.

But, in fact, the government isn't informing about the real number of dead people. Why they wanna hide the information?

Damn it!! It reminds me so much of Madrid, pretty similiar, bombs in the train... :( :(

All my support to the londoners and english people. We really can understand you. At least, I'm glad the people in here is safe.

*hugs to everyone+

my heart goes out to all of the victims of the blast, and to everyone living in london, or has family or friends there. i personally do, and i know how horrible it is, even though i live miles away. i am SO impressed with how well you guys are taking it. it must be a very difficult time, but don't let them get to you. chaos and fear is exactly what they want. i'm new here, and i usually shy away from posting, but i had to do this. i sound odd now, posting this a day late, right? :huh:

Did you hear how all the hotels in London tripled their prices to take advantage of all the people looking for somewhere to stay for the night because they couldn't get home?

Absolutely disgusting!! :angry:

There are always horrible opportunists around after disaster strikes! :angry:

Yesterday morning, when the first bomb explodes, I heard the news, but they hadn't more information.

At noon my friend sent me a text message and when I saw the news they said there was 2 dead.

Four hours after there were about 30 dead.

But, in fact, the government isn't informing about the real number of dead people. Why they wanna hide the information?

Damn it!! It reminds me so much of Madrid, pretty similiar, bombs in the train... :( :(

All my support to the londoners and english people. We really can understand you. At least, I'm glad the people in here is safe.

*hugs to everyone+

Thanks Noni, that means a lot. :)

well.. I really am having a hard time with this. All I listen to is newsradio.. because I am paranoid that something else might happen. Its a bit like deja vu.. all over again.. 9/11 and stuff.. I hate to make the comaprison.. but, it was all so surreal.

Has anyone heard from David and his brother??

Something else can always happen' date=' any time, any place, but there's no point in worrying about it. You just have to get on with your life, as most people have in London today.[/quote']

no shit sherlock..

but it still weighs on the mind.. NY'ers didnt run and hide after we were attacked.. :rolleyes: its just a reminder of how life will never be the same... as much normalcywe try to gain.. deep in our minds.. we all still live in fear.

You shouldn't live in fear. That's what the terrorists want' date=' and it won't help you.[/quote']

so I should go about.. everyday life (as I have been for the past 4 years) and not take precautions such as notifiying authorities of strange packages, or strange behaviour aboard planes and trains??? This is what I mean by changing my way of life.... it has an impact.. no matter what!!! It isnt that easy to block out images of people jumping out 110-story buildings to their death... and seeing all those people being pulled out of the tube last night on the news.. brought back all those feelings from 4 yrs ago.. so you see.. the fear never really goes away completely.. you can only try to live life as best as 'normal' can get after you've witnessed such acts... you can never forget.

You shouldn't live in fear. That's what the terrorists want' date=' and it won't help you.[/quote']

so I should go about.. everyday life (as I have been for the past 4 years) and not take precautions such as notifiying authorities of strange packages, or strange behaviour aboard planes and trains??? This is what I mean by changing my way of life.... it has an impact.. no matter what!!! It isnt that easy to block out images of people jumping out 110-story buildings to their death... and seeing all those people being pulled out of the tube last night on the news.. brought back all those feelings from 4 yrs ago.. so you see.. the fear never really goes away completely.. you can only try to live life as best as 'normal' can get after you've witnessed such acts... you can never forget.

I'm not suggesting anyone should "forget" - far from it. None of us should EVER forget. But there's a difference between being vigilant/careful and being "fearful".

Being fearful is never going to help.

Getting in a car every day is a dangerous thing to do statistically - but I don't worry about what could happen when I do so.