✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

London Blasts

Jack

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But, in fact, the government isn't informing about the real number of dead people. Why they wanna hide the information?

I don't think they're hiding the info, its more than likely that they don't know yet. Having seen the bus on the front pages of the papers this morning, and heard about the state of the tube tunnels, I think they'll still be working out numbers for days to come.

I heard Ian Blair confrim this morning that the number of dead from the bus blast was 13. (at the moment) there are still numbers of passagners trapped in the tunnels under debris and stuck in the carriages. :cry: Others seriously injured in the 700s.. many of those are serious burn victims as well.. they may not make it thru the night either.

tragedy.. such a tragedy :cry:

yes.. yes.. YOUR David.. lol I was looking for him on msn last night.. but I didnt see him.. :embarrased: good to hear! x
he's been busy with his band..lol you cant see it' date=' but im smiling from being so proud! haha he was on yesterday morning[/quote']

really!! thats great news... !! I dont have msn here at work so, I wouldnt have known.. :embarrased: but thanks for the update!! :kiss:

But, in fact, the government isn't informing about the real number of dead people. Why they wanna hide the information?

I don't think they're hiding the info, its more than likely that they don't know yet. Having seen the bus on the front pages of the papers this morning, and heard about the state of the tube tunnels, I think they'll still be working out numbers for days to come.

I agree with noni, here in Spain we had something similar... no information at time. I don't understand why they told yesterday that they didn't know how many people died in the bus, this morning it was 2 people, and then now 13. :confused: It produces a lot of confusion :stunned:

aww I hope she is allright Laura.. You don't have her phone #? You should call her just to make sure she's allright..

I don't know how to reach her there other than through email, but I called her parents and they said that she is fine. They talked to her late last night. That's a relief. :)

Guest LiquidSky

aww I hope she is allright Laura.. You don't have her phone #? You should call her just to make sure she's allright..

I don't know how to reach her there other than through email, but I called her parents and they said that she is fine. They talked to her late last night. That's a relief. :)

That is a relief, glad to know she's allright ;)

I'm scared. I'm scared for everyone that's involved in this. Except for the buggers who are responsible for this, of course...

But I'm also scared people might blast the muslims because of this. And all because of the bloody al-Qaeda, who claim to do everything in the name of Islam...

What they've done is completely out of Islamic teachings. In fact, they've violated the religion, and do not deserve to even be called muslims anymore. They've attacked innocent lives, and have, at the same time, attacked muslims. They are not muslims.

They're bloody idiots, and I hope that people will not judge muslims on the al-Qaeda's actions.

I'm scared. I'm scared for everyone that's involved in this. Except for the buggers who are responsible for this, of course...

But I'm also scared people might blast the muslims because of this. And all because of the bloody al-Qaeda, who claim to do everything in the name of Islam...

What they've done is completely out of Islamic teachings. In fact, they've violated the religion, and do not deserve to even be called muslims anymore. They've attacked innocent lives, and have, at the same time, attacked muslims. They are not muslims.

They're bloody idiots, and I hope that people will not judge muslims on the al-Qaeda's actions.

True. It's a pity the Islamic faith doesn't have the power to "ex-communicate" them. Or does it?

It's similar to the way Christianity was tarnished by the Crusades hundreds of years ago. They said they were doing it in the name of Christianity, but that was hogwash.

And only completely ignorant people would blame "Muslims" for what happened.