Dejan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um.. no. :P

shut up

OI!! I was joking.. hence the ' :P ' no need to get all testy.... :rolleyes:

I dont think the band likes to overload the public with dvds and stuff.. so thats why my answer is no... Not because they are scared... just because they choose not to overload the public....

This is a no-win situation...if Coldplay did release 2 dvds by the end of this year, then idiots would start a thread, 'Coldplay is selling out...they are milking out fans' life savings to buy their shitty dvds'

Or someone starts a thread like this. :dozey: :rolleyes:

Er, because we've seen cameras at various gigs. Crystal Palace for example.

Well they had to be there so that they could show the gig on the big screens. Large venues have to have that because people at the back wont be able to see anything.

Yeah I know. But so many people have mentioned that footage could be used for a DVD. There is no reason why not.

But anyway, I think the answer to Dejan's question is: Be patient. A DVD (but just ONE!) will appear at some point. Good things come to those who wait. It's far to early to expect anything yet, there's so much more touring to do!

This is a no-win situation...if Coldplay did release 2 dvds by the end of this year, then idiots would start a thread, 'Coldplay is selling out...they are milking out fans' life savings to buy their shitty dvds'

No because i'm talkin about different releases:

one in an outdoor venue and the other one in an indoor venue.

Just take a look @ the u2 with these two live dvds from the same tour:

et.jpg

slane.jpg

No because i'm talkin about different releases:

one in an outdoor venue and the other one in an indoor venue.

Just take a look @ the u2 with these two live dvds from the same tour:

et.jpg

slane.jpg

Last I remember, those discs came out at least 2 years apart. U2 only released the 2nd disc b/c:

A) It was at Slane Castle.... so it was a special gig (finale of the tour actually).

B) U2 had twenty odd yrs of material to perform, so the two shows had fairly different setlists. The majority of consumers wouldn't be willing to purchase two DVDs with more or less the same songs.

NO!!! - I sound like a broken record lol I dont think they will at this point in their careers... perhpas one day when they reach U2's level.... then I cold probaby see it happening..

Agrees. Right now I think they will just let hard-core fans who can't get enough of them download and exchange on the net... It gives us something rewarding to do and they won't be accused of milking the fans. I just hope the recording companies don't interfere

• 2 weeks later...

I'm with victaniac: they don't want to milk fans. And they are not Pearl Jam, who released a live cd for every gig they did 2 years ago, I think.

It's just respect for fans. They will definitely a new live dvd, it's already announced !

Must admit I'm with dejan when he asks for more ;) Couldn't see them live, this year, so I'd really like for a live dvd now ! :) Reviews are great, you guys enjoyed it a lot, only heard the Verona bootleg and must say that I'd relly like a dvd :) :P

I'd really like a live2005 to be released before Spring

They will definitely a new live dvd' date=' it's already announced ! [/quote']

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT IT ?

p.s. sono italiano come te ,se vuoi possiamo parlare nella nostra lingua ;)

yea.. you could also parlare en nostra lingua in the the international thread.. as to not be rude to others as well.. ;)

They will definitely a new live dvd' date=' it's already announced ! [/quote']

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT IT ?

p.s. sono italiano come te ,se vuoi possiamo parlare nella nostra lingua ;)

Yes, don't worry. It's gonna come :)

Ps: international forum looks better :)