✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dreamt that Chris collaborated with Nicki Minaj on a single. And in the video Chris was wearing pale grey yoga pants and pale grey t-shirt, and the rest of the band was playing on a raft on the ocean. The raft was painted to look like water because you weren't supposed to see it. It was a nightmare!!!:cry:

This is just... I'm sorry but I laughed so hard when I read this. Yoga pants... Nicki Minaj...

I wonder how how pants looked on him. [emoji28]

I had a dream aaaages ago (but I still remember it clearly).

I went round to Chris and Gwynnie's for tea.

Gwyneth made chicken drumsticks and stuffing, and we all had a bit of a natter round the table, as you do, then after tea Chris went into the garden to play with the kids and Paltrow made me (FORCED ME) to do the washing up since I was the guest, and I remember I had the yellow rubber gloves on, then when I was finished we all sat on the sofa and watched Deal or No Deal.

no word of a lie, best.dream.ever.

You watched that Extras thing with Chris. Didn't you? Deal or no Deal and Gwenyth's drumsticks were mentioned. XD

Last night I dreamt that the band were playing a short concert at this really intimate little venue near where I live. They played these songs:

1. Always in My Head

2. Viva La Vida

3. Car Kids :o

4. Clocks

5. I can't remember what it was called (Chris said it was brand new) but it sounded a little like Spies and had the melody of Wedding Bells

6. Charlie Brown

7. Don't Panic

8. Midnight