✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

I had a bit weird dream tonight. I was in Belgium with my classmate, who listen to hip-hop, and we went to something like a big factory. Then we saw that on the oil bowser is the stage. We stood in front of it and wait for the band. Of course it was Coldplay. Suddenly I saw that I hold a little brown trousers in my hand, do i decided, that I had to give them to Chris. But the stage was very high, so Chris threw me a rope and basket and I put the trousers there and he took it from me. Hahahaha :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dreamt that I was at Werchter with all the people I want to meet there on the first row and I made a sign board that says 'Can I have a hug Chris?'

in the middle of their set he nodded at me that he saw it and he came and took his shirt of :stunned: and then he hugged me with his sweaty body and gave me the shirt.The next thing I remeber is ETIAW and I was using his shirt at flag duran that song and putted my face in it and I smelled like a sweaty Chris. :wideeyed:[/color]

I've dreamed the same not in concert but not ask, is more a collision where I live. this was so real and I dreamed of these pages 754-756 this night. but I am in my bet with.. and I do not remember it in dream or not...

This is the the Escapist, or is the twilight zone................. :worried2:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77867&page=754

• 2 months later...

Okay so last night I had my first Coldplay dream, and it was amazing.

My dad and I were riding down the street in the British countryside when I realized that the car was really jam packed... Then I realized that it was Coldplay in there with me! I got super excited and tried to act cool. Haha! Then we got to a little house, and it turned out to be Guy's parents. Then the next thing I ended up doing was playing paradise (I think... It was that or ETIAW) and I was playing with will on drums and guy was sitting next to me too, and Chris was singing in my ear:heart: and I was having such a good time even though it was such a small room! Then we had to go to this huge stadium gig and Chris and the boys took me with them! I had to help the boys get through the crouds in their disguises, and I felt like a member of the band. I got to have one on one time with guy and I kept wondering why he wasn't focused and getting ready for his show... :blush: but it was an amazing dream that I sadly had to wake up from.

I had a really great dream last night.

So Coldplay was playing a concert at a camp of sorts. They had no stage, just playing on the ground. My friend and I took a seat right in front of Guy (because we love him so, ha) and after the concert I asked for a hug, but he looked at me and ran away (not very fun). So instead I hung out with Chris and he showed me where the band was staying at camp (I also said hi to Jonny and Will there) and we basically walked around camp together. He gave me the MX CD and his autograph. It was really great.

I had a dream that I was touring with Coldplay...like I was actually one of the members, then we were in an elevator, and we were going on stage for a concert, but Chris suddenly realizes that he has a bad cold and he can't sing for the concert tonight, so he tells guy to sing, but he is too shy, and he said that he won't dance on stage, so then they have a plan thet guy would sing, but Chris would dance and act as if he's singing...they go on stage and till the middle of it it's very good and guy's voice is very similar to Chris's, and no one notices anything, but suddenly guy starts to forget all the lyrics...and he ruins everything....we are all very nervous...I knew the lyrics and wanted to take the microphone from him and sing but he wouldn't give it to me!!!!

Then I start writing the lyrics down and giving it to him, but its too late and all the audience are starting to leave and Chris is very sad and embarrassed...:(

I dreamt that I was at Werchter with all the people I want to meet there on the first row and I made a sign board that says 'Can I have a hug Chris?'

in the middle of their set he nodded at me that he saw it and he came and took his shirt of :stunned: and then he hugged me with his sweaty body and gave me the shirt.The next thing I remeber is ETIAW and I was using his shirt at flag duran that song and putted my face in it and I smelled like a sweaty Chris. :wideeyed:[/color]

omg. Best. Dream. Ever :wideeyed:

My Coldplay dreams are always weird and stressful for me :disappointed:

• 8 months later...

I dreamt that I was at some wedding in a HUGE green flowey field and when I was walking in I imideintly said "that's Chris Martin!" and didnt even care that gwyneth paltrow was there I saw him on this stage where he was suppose to get married to gwyneth and it was in 2003 and I saw gwyneth crying because Chris didn't wanna go lol so I walked over to him and said "What are you doing? You go up on there and you marry her. How do you think she feels if you just leave her like that? Go up there and get married" then he agrees (what was I think to say to get married to gwyneth he could have got married to me hehe) for some odd reason he wasn't wearing a suit (I would've had a heart attack in my dream if he did) he was wearing his MTF shirt and black pants. Then after the wedding Chris thanked me and I hugged him (omg) I actually smelled his hair on purpose (even Pervy in my dreams) then I got his number Then I was going over to Chris (to be Pervy) and all of a sudden the door bell rings and I get up. It was fun while it lasted

• 1 month later...

I had a freakin amazing Coldplay dream last night :awesome:

I was at a place that, in my mind, was The Bakery, but actually isn't, because it was in some sort of basement, but more like a big room set up in a parking or something.

I was there on my own. I walked down the stairs leading the door of that Bakery, when suddenly I recognized The Oracle, who had the keys. She saw me and for some reason we totally acted like we knew each other already, and she was like: "Oh hey it's you!! Nice to see you! :D" and she opened the door and invited me to come in! :dead:

And then

Oh then

Well

Chris was there and he came to say hello but he didn't just say Hello he actually HUGGED ME, and it lasted several seconds and felt like a "I'm your friend and i'm totally here for you" kind of hug :wtf: :dazzled: Oh, and it wasn't 2013 Chris, but more like 2010 Chris (buffed, very short hair, tanned, he looked like that time at the Apple keynote when he performed Wedding Bells)

There were other people working there, i think they were dressed like the roadies during the MX tour. Hanging on the walls were lots of huge maps of the world, and they were very colorful, not flashy like MX, but still very colorful. I interpreted that as the artwork for LP6 so i was super excited :awesome:

Then I saw that Chris was staring at a huge map that was on the floor. He was coloring it and highlighting the borders of each countries, and he stopped to think of which color to use next.

I just stared the whole time :lol:

Then at some point i felt i had to go, that Chris had to work on some business and Chris seemed very embarrassed to have to tell me to leave so...he left to another room :lol: and The Oracle started to tell me that the boys were busy and i said: "oh yeah sure I should go" and at that point i suddenly woke up for no reason :bomb:

I tried to go back to that dream but no i think i had another dream instead :disappointed:

• 3 weeks later...

A few nights ago I had a dream that I was at a Coldplay concert in a small venue which was filled with Coldplayers. The band were wearing the 'uniform' of the new era which consisted of completely blue suits and blue hats :policeman:. The dream started as they were halfway through The Scientist, but for some reason Chris was playing guitar, and as the song neared the end Jay-Z walked on stage and started rapping over it. :wtf:

After The Scientist, Chris removed his guitar and said "OK, time for some new stuff" and there was a huge excited gasp from the crowd (and lots of fangirling too!) The band randomly left the stage and roadies started running around quickly getting ready as the intro music for the new song started playing. It was a weird jazzy trumpet piece (which sort of sounded like the beginning of [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g05_DOpjTo]this[/ame]). When the roadies had assembled the stage, Chris came back out and started talking. I can't remember what he said, but it was similar to Bono's Mr Macphisto skit on the Zoo TV tour. I then woke up, so I didn't get to hear any of the new songs. :(

The following night, I had a continuation of that dream, in which I managed to get hold of the setlist from that gig, which had the names of all the new songs on it! :dance:

....But I can't remember any of them :disappointed:

My first dream with sound :D others was mute for some reason. :inquisitive:

I, Chris and my bestfriend (who don't like Coldplay) were in bus and we were going to my little town. I don't know how I met Chris, but we were sitting and talking:

Me - I had to buy some Lithuanian souvenirs for you...

Chris - Don't worry, I come here often.

I was confused because in reality he never was in Lithuania. But he was so sweet and we were talking like good friends.

Chris - I think we had moved away from our real music...

Me - Yeah, Mylo really wasn't the best album.

He looked at me with small angry gaze and I was so sorry about that I said.

Me - So, how sounds LP6?

Chris - Like a tale...

Me - What?

Chris - Do you ever read serious, but great book?

Me - Emm... Yes, I do.

Chris - So it sounds same.

I absolutely didn't understand this comparison, but when he was talking about LP6 his eyes was shining. I saw how amazing Chris is and I was sure that this thing will be perfect. Then he looked to my friend and said: I think she is boring with us. I just laughed.

We get off from the bus. I lagged from Chris and my friend. I was surprised that they was holding hands, but I saw that there isn't any romance. So I went faster to catch up them and picked his hand.

(Not perfect English, I know)

I had a Coldplay dream last night. I wanted to get on a little plane but I was too scared. And Chris showed up, and said that he will fly with me. I said- "Okay, but only if you will hold my hand all the time on a plane". His wife was there too. So we was about to fly and he took my hand, and hold it, it was so amazing. He was playing with my hand so gently:D

I want it to come true:D

I had a dream last night that I was at a coldplay concert , but it was in my school auditorium and there were no seats. So they were playing amsterdam and I notice this girl singing along. I start singing along with the girl, and she's trying to out sing me. So then she starts singing shiver and I can keep up with her until we get to the part with "and it's you I see ...." Then I screw up. she laughs at me , and then I notice that everyone is silent and Coldplays stopped playing. Chris says to both of us "would you like to be in the band?" Of course we say yes. Then it went black.

After that I thought i had woke up, and i heard CSC on the radio. The song finishes, and the Dj says..." Coldplay have just released their 6th Lp, entitled Hel......." And then I woke up.

• 6 months later...

Ok so this was ages ago but I had a dream that I was at a coldplay concert and afterwards everyone walked out of the venue, and for some reason it was in a park. Then I was reaching for my phone to call someone when Chris walked out and I asked him where we were. Then he said something, but I can't remember what it was. He proceeded to walk off down the path and out of sight.

Then I turned round and some people from my school were sat there eating lunch. I went to talk to them but they didn't answer; it was like they couldn't see me or something.

Then will and guy were playing their instruments in the middle of the park, but they couldn't see me either.

So basically Chris was the only person who could see or hear me! It was the weirdest dream…

• 4 weeks later...

My Coldplay dreams...

1. One day, me and my brother get invitation to "British Prom Party".

The invitation says that in party is many celebrities. I was very excited.

Next day me and my brother walk behind to our neighbours garage. There

was red helicopter and we jump in. People say: "Now we fly to England!"

We got up to air. We fly only 15-30 minutes and we were in London. The party

place was supermarket. Then I realize that we were still in Finland, same supermarket

where I often visit. I walk in to the market. I watch places. I saw many celebrities and royal people.

Then I went toilet. After that I walk around the market and I thought one thing.

"Are Coldplay here?" Then I watch to my left or right side (I don't remember) and

Chris, Jonny, Guy and Will was next to me, around the small table. They watch to floor and they wore their Viva outfits. I almost scream and I walk to the table with them.

"Hi!" I said. "Can I get your autographs and photos with you?" They said yes and we walk to candy shelves. First I take photo with Chris, then Jonny, Guy and Will. When

I was taking photo with Chris, Guy and Will, Jonny ran away. Few seconds later I saw him behind one self. He stared me with his lovely eyes :dazzled: After taking photos they go away. I was really happy. Then I saw my mother and Gwyneth Paltrow. They yelled me: "Come to eat with us!" We go to restaurant and we eat beans and peas. Then I woke up. It was really weird dream! :lol:

2. I saw back of the LP6's case. It was little bit kind of MX's case.

3.I don't remember this. :sad2: but I have seen 3 CP dreams.

• 3 weeks later...

It's not exactly dream with Coldplay, but..

I dreamed that I got opportunity to fly where I want for free! And I immediately decided to fly to London (I guess because of concert or just meeting near the Bakery :P). I was really really happy in this dream but it's just a dream. :(

• 2 months later...

Oh, I see this thread is unpopular. :dozey:

Well, last night I dreamed that Guy and Phil were in my home. We were sitting at the table and chatting. I only remember that Guy was saying "I'm not actually famous, I can just go to shop and nobody will recognise me" and I said " So maybe you could go to shop now? We need some food" :lol: There was more talking and Phil wasn't quiet, but I don't remember more.

• 4 weeks later...

I had a dream where Ghost Stories was actually leaked and and moments later a video from the Official Coldplay youtube was posted. It was Chris saying in a echo-y and thunderous voice that the album release was cancelled 'till further noticed.

I wish I could say this in the Ghost Stories leak thread, but it disappeared. :(

• 3 months later...

So I dreamed Chris tonight (or early morning)

I was in hotel room and Chris was checking all rooms. He came in my room, said hi, sat on my bed and started tickling me. I shouted "stop" (I actually wouldn't mind tickling with him :charming: but at that moment it was so weird and I just can't stand tickling :blank:). I said "stop" with my awful accent but he said that my english is very good (lolwat :lol:).

And I woke up because my mum was doing something in my room :shifty:

I can't even imagine how my dream would develop later

:wink3: :charming: :awesome:

I was walking alone through an empty street, which seemed to be near to fields instead of the city. I felt lost, hungry and it was very cold, also had very little money (anyway there was no place to buy something).

At one point I heard something like a car. I looked back and there was an approaching taxi. First I wondered what the hell was a taxi in such a remote area, but then I realized that was my salvation and felt great joy.

I managed to make it stop, and, yes, the driver was Chris.

I climbed into the taxi and he started driving. I did not want to be something like a crazy fan, so I treated him very naturally. During the drive, we talked a lot, we laugh and became friends. Then he stopped the taxi near a store and bought some drinks, so we stayed there drinking and laughing. After a while he was drunk and I remember he said things like he was a closet gay, and that was so funny.

Well, he was falling asleep, when we saw that it was getting dark, so he said "oh fuck, I had a concert with the boys". So we went quickly and stopped at a stadium and he gave me a ticket to see the show, and ran (he had only one shoe, I don't know why, and his socks had drawings of happy faces).

When the show started, he had a red face (I assume because the drink), pervy smile and was hugging Jonny more than usual.

They were performing Viva la Vida, I guess, when he came near to the crowd where I was, and when the song ended, he made me go on stage. He sat at the piano and The Scientist started to sound. We sang together, in front of thousands of people, and that was especially emotional for me because it's my favorite song, and that moment was so perfect. Also I never forget Jonny was jealously looking at me, lol.

The next morning they took a plane, so I went to say goodbye to them. Chris told me his phone number (when I woke up I remembered, but forgot it in few seconds), and he said that I could visit his house and family whenever I want.

Okay, I tried to tell, in my bad English, what I dreamed. That's it. :)