✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

I keep having the same convert/festival dreams. It's no pleasant dreams either.

A few days before the Coldplay concert I get the same dream: I arrive early, there's hardly any people in front, and I easily make it to the front row.

But then for some unknown reason, I walk away and end up missing the show :(

I guess it's my sign I'm getting anxious and nervous for the concert.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a dream aaaages ago (but I still remember it clearly).

I went round to Chris and Gwynnie's for tea.

Gwyneth made chicken drumsticks and stuffing, and we all had a bit of a natter round the table, as you do, then after tea Chris went into the garden to play with the kids and Paltrow made me (FORCED ME) to do the washing up since I was the guest, and I remember I had the yellow rubber gloves on, then when I was finished we all sat on the sofa and watched Deal or No Deal.

no word of a lie, best.dream.ever.

Best dream EVER! :awesome: :lol: :laugh3:

That was during a coldplay gig. A gig with the new songs I mean. I was in my mother's arms (We have a strong relationship ;) )

I said to her " Hey, Chris has a new tatoo ! " He had something written from his left arm to his left arm. I can't remember what it was. He had anothers tatoos and I thought that was the "too much tattoo".

An important thing in this dream was that I was in the front row (which is impossible in my real life even if it is one of my dream). Chris was bare-chested. He was soooo sexy.

So that was the beginning of the gig. He was singing a song that was unknown to me, but not really unknown. I knew only few words.

"Mmmmmm lalala (word) mmmmm (word) " I don't even remember what were the lyrics even right now. :lol:

(The funny part is that it reminds me my first coldplayic show when I did not even know the lyrics. ) Ah,” the Victorian ghosts spring. and lalala mmm..” :lol:) In French, we call that "faire du yaourt" ( to make yoghurt). :lol: It is when you don't know a song but you try to sing all the same...

Then, he came towards me and held my hand (:heart:) He made a gesture to make me understand that he wanted to invit me on stage. I could not believe it !

Afterwards, Guy came towards me too. He lifted me by holding me under my arms. He was so strong. I was on stage then. And I woke up ! Kind of frustrating.

The weirdest thing about this deam was that Guy was Guy Berryman but with Simon Baker's face ( In The Mentalist) ! In this dream, I thought that was perfectly normal but when I woke up.... :lol:

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce to you the new Guy Berryman ....6856.jpg :lol: I won't be able to get that image of Guy out of my head, now... :laugh3:

Yesterday i had a weird dream.I was in the "metro" (i dont know if is underground or metro,sorry jaja) with all the band and two men,i think they were the drivers of the train.We were on Germany.Suddenly,the train begans to run but out of the guides and too fast ,chris made a scared face,and when i looked around all the others had the same face xDDDD Then the train crashed in the middle of a tunnel,without lights and jonny and me were searching for the others.The driver died and Chris was heavily wounded,but I went to a party with Will xDD

I had the most awesome dream tonight :wacky:

I dreamt I was watching a live coldplay concert at home, just like with Glasto, and then it turned out to be very close to my home and I could walk there. When I got there it was an open thing and you could just walk in the crowd, and the band had pretty much finished and the crowd was first a lot but the closer I got to the stage the more the crowd dissapeared, and suddenly Chris was there like right in front of me, in the crowd. And he was really tired and sweaty and happy (kind of like after Glasto) and he asked me how it was and I said I watched the first part at home and it was magnificant, and he stood like really close and suddenly we hugged for like, a bit too long :lol:

And after that he just looked at me for a few seconds and we said some things I can't really remember what. And he sort of introduced me to others and I woke up :(

Haha, I adored that dream, if only it were real :P

I had the most awesome dream tonight :wacky:

I dreamt I was watching a live coldplay concert at home, just like with Glasto, and then it turned out to be very close to my home and I could walk there. When I got there it was an open thing and you could just walk in the crowd, and the band had pretty much finished and the crowd was first a lot but the closer I got to the stage the more the crowd dissapeared, and suddenly Chris was there like right in front of me, in the crowd. And he was really tired and sweaty and happy (kind of like after Glasto) and he asked me how it was and I said I watched the first part at home and it was magnificant, and he stood like really close and suddenly we hugged for like, a bit too long :lol:

And after that he just looked at me for a few seconds and we said some things I can't really remember what. And he sort of introduced me to others and I woke up :(

Haha, I adored that dream, if only it were real :P

Awww. :heart:

Great dream.

I once had a nightmare. I don't remember anything apart from that it had something to do with Guy. :thinking:

we all had coldplay dreams for 2 days haha :D those boys really än our brains :D

I saw guys in my dream,they were in front of my house and performing ETIAW :D when etiaw ended,Chris and I were singing together a weird song :D it was so funny :D

I dreamt that I was at Werchter with all the people I want to meet there on the first row and I made a sign board that says 'Can I have a hug Chris?'

in the middle of their set he nodded at me that he saw it and he came and took his shirt of :stunned: and then he hugged me with his sweaty body and gave me the shirt.The next thing I remeber is ETIAW and I was using his shirt at flag duran that song and putted my face in it and I smelled like a sweaty Chris. :wideeyed:

I was in mexico taking a nap cuz we were gonna leave for.the airport at 3am. And I had watched the soccer game where mexico won the gold cup. So I dreamed I was at a big celebration for the win of mexico and coldplay played a. Concert I guess. And I was really excited and then they started playing fix you :D ugh but I didn't get to hear it all of it cuz my alarm went off and I had to go to the airport. But it was a really cool dream :D

I had a dream a few weeks ago. It was more of a nightmare really, because Guy left Coldplay and I went mental, and then my sister was like "See, it's just like when Torres left Liverpool" (cos' I'm a Liverpool fan).

It was so bad. :cry: Thank God it was a dream. :anxious:

I dreamt that I was at Werchter with all the people I want to meet there on the first row and I made a sign board that says 'Can I have a hug Chris?'

in the middle of their set he nodded at me that he saw it and he came and took his shirt of :stunned: and then he hugged me with his sweaty body and gave me the shirt.The next thing I remeber is ETIAW and I was using his shirt at flag duran that song and putted my face in it and I smelled like a sweaty Chris. :wideeyed:[/color]

:rolleyes::wink3:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Woah, nobody's posted in this thread for ages! :o

I had a bunch of different dreams when I slept in today. Some of them were Coldplay and Chris dreams. :wacky:

In my dream I was backstage at Brit Awards which was being held in a dark theater of some sort. I went out to the rest of the audience to watch Coldplay when they came on playing Charlie Brown, which was bloody amazing. I had a whole walk alley /aisle to myself where Chris ran through during the song. He high-fived me on his way, then stopped and we exchanged a few words. Then I got to hug him. :wacky: It was wonderful. I was so happy. It felt like we knew each other well.

In the dream after that I was in a small uplit room talking to Chris. I don't remember what we talked about, but I think it was quite serious. We knew each other (as friends or perhaps more?) in that dream. :wacky: At some point Jonny was in the room too talking to us. :D

I love having Coldplay dreams and especially Chris dreams. :heart:

The reason nobody's posted here in a while is that there's actually another Coldplay dream thread, created before this one. The original poster of this thread mentions it in the first post I believe, but they couldn't find it.

This is the one I'm talking about: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14943

Maybe someone could merge these two thread? Or would that be too complicated? Moderators, please help :laugh3:

• 3 weeks later...

I dreamt that Chris collaborated with Nicki Minaj on a single. And in the video Chris was wearing pale grey yoga pants and pale grey t-shirt, and the rest of the band was playing on a raft on the ocean. The raft was painted to look like water because you weren't supposed to see it. It was a nightmare!!!:cry: