✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a dream aaaages ago (but I still remember it clearly).

I went round to Chris and Gwynnie's for tea.

Gwyneth made chicken drumsticks and stuffing, and we all had a bit of a natter round the table, as you do, then after tea Chris went into the garden to play with the kids and Paltrow made me (FORCED ME) to do the washing up since I was the guest, and I remember I had the yellow rubber gloves on, then when I was finished we all sat on the sofa and watched Deal or No Deal.

no word of a lie, best.dream.ever.

Last night I had a Coldplay dream.... I was with the band and they were playing some kind of awards ceremony gig. Guy was in a really bad mood and told me that I was playing bass on stage instead of him... I kept telling him that I don't know how to play! but he wouldn't have it, and then I was getting really worried about how I would fake playing the bass in front of all these people and how the song would sound so bad.... :lol:

Last night I dreamt that i got a big orange Christmas card from Chris. He said he was so sorry I wasn't on the boat, and then scrawled some lyrics to a new LP5 song for me as a treat. I couldn't understand what he was saying really in the card. Then, because he knows how homesick I am, there was a beanie baby in the shape of a Marmite jar. WTF???

I had a dream aaaages ago (but I still remember it clearly).

I went round to Chris and Gwynnie's for tea.

Gwyneth made chicken drumsticks and stuffing, and we all had a bit of a natter round the table, as you do, then after tea Chris went into the garden to play with the kids and Paltrow made me (FORCED ME) to do the washing up since I was the guest, and I remember I had the yellow rubber gloves on, then when I was finished we all sat on the sofa and watched Deal or No Deal.

no word of a lie, best.dream.ever.

THIS IS BRILLIANT!!!!!:D

Last night I had a dream that Chris and Jonny were running around London shirtless (in the snow, no less) and throwing cake at each other. Then Christmas Lights started blasting from an ice cream truck (no clue why) and they started dancing like drunken Elvises. Then Benedict Cumberbatch and Matt Smith flew in on the TARDIS and started dancing like drunken Elvises too. And then I woke up.

This summer, I had a dream that I was in Venice. In this small courtyard, I saw the Coldplay piano. Not only did it have the green MTF tape, the keys were glowing green. Somehow this made me think the piano was irradiated, kind of like the irradiated money in the Dark Knight.

Anyhow, I start walking away...but then I hear the synthesizer fade-in for Talk, so I run back to where I found the piano. Now I see the whole band (in X&Y era attire) playing Talk. Chris is on a low balcony, and I start singing along. He bends down over the railing and shares the mic with me, and then I harmonize with him on the first verse.

I nearly died. :o

I was in London with my mother and I beg her to go to the Beehive. She was reluctant but I said " If I meet Chris, I won't annoy you anymore with Coldplay ! " and she agreed. :P

So, we arrived in front of the beehive and I sat in a bench. I took a sandwich and a bottle of water from my bag . I was drinking when Chris suddently appeared. I was choking and Chris worried about that. He did not know what to do. I spat some water on the ground .

Chris ran towards me and ask :

"Are you okay ?

- Yes, I am. I feel better now.

-That's a belief. I'm sorry. I didn't want to kill you.

- That was not made on purpose. "

Afterwards, we looked at each other silently and began to laugh. Chris sat and stared at my sandwich (eggs, tomatoes and salad :lol: ) and said :

"I am hungry. Have you got anything for me ?"

I had nothing for him but a second sandwich appeared in my bag.

" This is for you. A vegetarian sandwich. I'm a veggie too, you know.

- Really ? Oh, that's great ! "

He began to eat the sandwich voraciously ( and he was still sexy ! :lol:) and said it was the best sandwich ever.

Then, we talked about vegetarianism and sandwiches. :lol: It was like London was the perfect town for veggies because I couldn't find any vegetarian sandwiches in Paris. I told Chris I wanted to live in London and he said :

"I'm sure we'll become good friends."

I was probably hungry ! :lol:

lol ^^ people have some weird dreams...

ive only seen chris in my dreams and that happened twice, once he was giving a presentation to my class about how awesome it was to be in Coldplay and then my favorite comedian, Demetri Martin, gave a presentation on comedy which is when i realised that many of my favorite people have the last name Martin...

the second happened Friday Night, he didnt say anything really but i was just walking with him telling him how awesome he was

i also had a dream where everyone at my school was sad so i started playing yellow and everyone was happy again!!!! :) And then last night i heard viva and christmas lights playing at my school too

I've had three separate Coldplay dreams, but never realized there was a dream thread that I could share on.

One dream was a concert that I bought tickets to, but for some reason my seats were in a room at the back of the theatre. So there were tons of seats, but only a small doorway to see through. In order to get to the front you had to be wearing a certain kind of scarf, and I spent most of my dream trying to get a scarf, but no luck.

Another one I had Coldplay were playing a concert in a school classroom and I got to be right in the front. Then later I kept running into Chris and Gwyneth by accident but I was worried they would think I was stalking them. So instead of trying to talk to them I kept hiding so they wouldn't see me. Then suddenly I was back home and Jonny came over and I was explaining to him how I didn't want to seem like a stalker but he said it was okay. And so he invited the rest of the guys over and we all just talked and visited.

And the third was probably the best because I had a dream that the band was staying at my parents house and so I had to visit and stay there too. And after a while Chris decided he was going to leave his wife for me. Only he was married to Mimi Rogers, not Gwyneth. And I was not married, but still had my kids.

I had a dream that I was going to a water park at night with my family, and we went to walmart and I saw Coldplay bathing suits and I was like YEAH :awesome:

But they where 20 dollars :sad:

So, we ended up going to a superbowl and when we were at the entrance, I saw Coldplay passing by me :freak:

Then I hugged Chris and I was leik "CAN I COME WITH YOU I LOVE YOU" but he didn't say anything, so he didn't mind I guess. So that was a yes :charming:

Then I lost him, and he didn't even care :sad:

So, I went back with my cousins in a van, and then Will and Jonny got inside the van, and it was actually their van :wtf:

So, I left and we went to an hotel, then Chris was outside my door (hurr) and he told me he wanted to go to a fancier hotel, and I told him I didn't know, and he got mad.

Then I went back to my school, and I got really sad and I started crying in the stairs, then I saw Chris and the building infront of me turned into an hotel, so he walked to it, but I pulled him back because there where a lot of people and I said "They're going to get you" then I pushed him back and I said "LOLJK IT'S FINE".

Then he fell on the ground and couldn't get up, so I tried to pick him up but he was too heavy so I used my knees, but he couldn't and him struggling looked like he was dry humping me :blank:

And all of my classmates where like O:

so last night I had this dream: I was on the bus from school to home or something, and I suddenly noticed that there were lots of people outside dressing Coldplay t-shirts and other related outfits, so I got surprised and commented to one of my friends on the bus "my god... it's like there's a coldplay concert tonight, isn't it?" and someone on the bus said "in fact, there is". So I started crying and panicking cause I was suppose to know about this, but there was nothing on coldplaying saying they were in Portugal or any adds on the street. How did everyone know but me? Anyway, I HAD TO GO.

So when I got home I tryied my last chance of getting a ticket on ticketline, but I had no net connection. So I got sad, accepted it and took my normal life back again... when I was about to go to bed my dad comes up and says "Where you're going? Look what I got" and yes, he had two marvelous tickets to the show!! ... I was like "You knew it!! I'm so happy I can't even!". I remember asking him if it wasn't already too late to go and he said "Oh nooo, they are just getting to the stage!", so I had to rush on dressing up to the concert. It was a little little tiny concert, kinda like Christmas Lights stage, but it was ok as long as I could meet the band and see them live. My dream finished while we (me and the portuguese fans I met there) were waiting for the show to start.... they were actually not coming since they had a 2 hours delay but funny dream anyways :)

Hoo boy, last night's was a weird one.

So, it starts with me going to New York and see "Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson" (my favorite non-Sondheim musical, by the way. You should all see it before it closes on January 2nd) and "American Idiot" (which I saw in April the last night of previews, also an amazing show.) Then I look in the New York Times and see "Coldplay: The Musical." I fangasm. I immediately buy tickets and go to the theater 3 days early and sit and sit and sit and then.... by the time the show is about to start I'm the only one in the whole gorram theater. The lights dim, and the curtain rises. There, up on stage, is Coldplay, Green Day, and Phoenix. Well, in actuality, just Coldplay, Billie Joe Armstrong, and Thomas Mars. Chris and Billie Joe are wearing outfits like the Shinsengumi from the anime "Gin Tama" and Billie Joe has a ninja sword. Chris has a cape like the one he wore in the alternate VLV video. Thomas Mars is wearing his usual blue shirt and jeans. Jonny is dressed like Katy Perry if she were dressed as a cake. Guy is wearing a toga. Will is wearing leather. Lots and lots of leather. I scream like the crazy fangirl I am. They somehow start to sing the perfect mashup of Viva La Vida, Lisztomania, and 21 Guns. It's beautiful. I stand up to clap when Chris jumps off stage, picks me up, jumps back on stage with me in his arms, and everyone signs my Playbill.

Then I wake up.

Last night I dreamt that Coldplay was at my university, giving out free CDs (not their albums, though. They were by other artists that the boys were apparently enjoying lately) to 4 classes. Each member of the band went to a separate class, and Chris came to my Lit class. He was giving out a CD by a singer from my town, and apparently had drawn a lot of inspiration from it for LP5. So he walked past my desk and handed me the CD, and then when turned the CD over, all the songs were titled with Coldplay lyrics! And then the lyrics that I had never seen before were apparently going to be in songs on LP5. So then I was talking to Chris about LP5 and his inspiration from this particular artist.

And then my dream skipped ahead to a different day, and I had made a new friend from school that loved Coldplay too, and she had been in the class that Guy went to, so she had a different CD. So yeah then me and my new dream-friend were talking about LP5 and stuff.

It was very strange. Congrats if you read that and actually understood it! :laugh3:

Last night I dreamt that Coldplay was at my university, giving out free CDs (not their albums, though. They were by other artists that the boys were apparently enjoying lately) to 4 classes. Each member of the band went to a separate class, and Chris came to my Lit class. He was giving out a CD by a singer from my town, and apparently had drawn a lot of inspiration from it for LP5. So he walked past my desk and handed me the CD, and then when turned the CD over, all the songs were titled with Coldplay lyrics! And then the lyrics that I had never seen before were apparently going to be in songs on LP5. So then I was talking to Chris about LP5 and his inspiration from this particular artist.

And then my dream skipped ahead to a different day, and I had made a new friend from school that loved Coldplay too, and she had been in the class that Guy went to, so she had a different CD. So yeah then me and my new dream-friend were talking about LP5 and stuff.

It was very strange. Congrats if you read that and actually understood it! :laugh3:

Lit class...i choose to believe that you werent in a literature class but in a life in technicolor class

• 2 weeks later...

It was during a coldplay gig. But I was the only person in the audience. :lol:

Chris : "Christmaaaaaas Liiiights ! Folks, are you ready ?"

I yelled "Yeeeaaaaaah", which was pretty weird because I was alone, of course ! :lol:

But Guy began to play guitar and to sing. Chris was pretty upset and they began to have an argument.

C = I AM the lead singer, damned Scot !

G= I don't care, tea addict ! I want to sing NOW !

Then, he couldn't stop singing.

:lol: Guy's voice was beautiful. So sweet :heart: .( I want to hear his voice someday ! :heart:) It was a FOLK version of Christmas Lights. That was pretty strange but good !

Guy's voice. :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream that I went to this building or something after another dream, and it was like Shaun of the Dead, because Chris came in like a zombie, and I knew that I had to cut his head off :blank:

But I couldn't ;__;

Then I realized, he was coming at me, and a friend was about to kill him, but yelled at him to stop, because he was going to bite me like a vampire and that's pretty hawt :blank:

He poked me and it turned out to be my cousin in disguise :mean:

I had a dream that I went to this building or something after another dream, and it was like Shaun of the Dead, because Chris came in like a zombie, and I knew that I had to cut his head off :blank:

But I couldn't ;__;

Then I realized, he was coming at me, and a friend was about to kill him, but yelled at him to stop, because he was going to bite me like a vampire and that's pretty hawt :blank:

He poked me and it turned out to be my cousin in disguise :mean:

Chris biting you on the neck that sounds AWESOME

i wanna be in Shaun of the Dead now :P

I had another Coldplay dream :awesome:

I was at the place where I work in the afternoons and I was doing what I usually do before starting the lessons (I'm a teacher), you know, walk around and make sure everything's alright, that I have everything I need and that the kids go to the designated areas to wait for their teachers and then I headed to the kitchen where we have coffee/tea and wait til it's time to start. As I go in there I saw that Jonny, Chris and Guy were there :o but I wasn't surprised, like they worked there or something. I mean they were in Coldplay, but they also worked there :wtf: Chris and Jonny were chatting and Guy was making cookies :wtf: Then, it was time to go so we all went to the hallway and suddenly my best friend, who doesn't work there, was there :wtf: and we all had a huddle :wtf: and I was next to Chris in the huddle and after that we started heading to the classrooms and then I woke up :lol: