✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a Coldplay dream last night.

I dreamt that I bought a ticket for a gig. But the fact is that I didn't know it was in Norway (don't ask me why Norway) so then I was so freaking out because I didn't have plane tickets and stuff. So I decided to sell it on ebay if I didn't have enough money until the gig.:blank:

• 4 weeks later...

I had a Coldplay dream few nights ago.

I was in some kind of cafe, it was a beautiful day so I sat outside. All tables were full, I sat on the last one all alone. And I was admiring the building in front of me. Next second someone asked me in perfect English if he could sit next to me. I said he could. I looked at him and he looked like Chris but I wasnt sure and it was stupid to ask. He took his phone out and called someone saying he is in front of the studio, no one's there and he doesnt have the key so he'll wait in a cafe. And I knew it was him so I turned to him and said: "I'm sorry, Mr.Martin I just wanted to say thank you!" And he looked at me and said: "Im not Mr. Martin, thats my father and why are you thanking me!" So I said that I'm thanking him for the music. We started talking where I'm from. And than he asked if I'd like to go inside and listen to new stuff. And I said that usually I would scream and go inside right away, but this time I won't cause they would made me not talk about what I heard and I wouldn't be able to do that, and I want to be a good fan and not disappoint them. So he payed for my coffee and took my email, saying I'll be the first one with the new album, that he'll send it to me 24hours before the due date.

i had a coldplay dream too

me and my friends lost in forest then found an old house and get inside. Then Chris came in, played a song with his guitar i don't remember which song then disappeared suddenly :D then we began to cooking with my friends like chris had never be there :D

oh, my dream was just about chris.

he came to my house for a meet and greet..and i had to go shopping for groceries so i left. and when i came back he was gone! lol and so i ran to the balcony to see if he was outside, and i saw him driving off.. then i fell off the balcony, that was interesting.. and chris caught me hahah...then i woke up

it was the best dream ever...only coldplay one i've had tho!!

I had a coldplay dream once, where i was walking around my house and when i walked into the kitchen, Chris was there and he was eating my brothers' cereals :thinking: so i told him he should stop because my brother would be very angry and Chris got scared and ran away :D

Ode came on my ipod one morning while i was brushing my teeth and i couldnt help but start laughing histarically because i instantly remembered that the song was in my dreams the night bfore. we were at a cldplaying listening party doing karaoke and picked Ode. that made ode the third coldplay song to be in my dreams. Yellow, VLV, Ode. weird order...

I had a Coldplay dream fafew days ago... I was backstages before a Coldplay gig and Chris was following me everywhere because he wanted me to eat some mushrooms... But I didn't like it so I said "no thank you really" and he insisted endlessly...

Kindda weird :o

And last night they played a cover or "America" by Razorlight and Chris played banjo :thinking:

^ :lol:

Last night my dream was that I woke up to Coldplay (like normal)

but it sounded live, I couldn't see anyone around but then I went outside and

strangely enough it was my birthday and there was a stage set by the creek,

so being me I ran as fast as I could to get on the stage giving Chris the biggest hug.

But realising I was wearing pajama shorts and a bra :P Chris looked at me awkwardly

• 3 months later...

I dreamed of Coldplay

I dreamed that I was lost in New York, and I met Chris Martin in New York, I say wow..... you are the famous Chris Martin I am great fan of Coldplay... :o

Chris say : yes, yes I'm a bit lost in New York. and him told me

- we spoke on email .

me I said what....? :huh: :confused:

Chris not respond.

we walk in the street.

Chris say : you wanted your boyfriend?

But I said I do not know if I have a boyfriend, or ill :(

him said yes, you have a boyfriend, I saw him leave with a beautiful woman very thin, and tall hand in hand. I'm sorry is not in the discretion .

who? I do not have a boyfriend if you said it was with a woman

but him no time to respond.

We arrived in a theater. Chris said. Oh.... has a movie of my wife, we'll see ?

we sit. there were many people and on the screen was written "two lovers".

and him said to me I have no time I must promote the single "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall" him offer the CD single

I woke up...

sure when I dream is for delirium. and have nonsense :dozey:

I had my shortest dream ever about Coldplay last night.

My mom said "Someone wants to see you".

Bell.

Me : "Who is there" ?

That was Chris Martin.

And I woke up. :laugh3:

And I also had my weirdest coldplayic dream.

Chris was chased by a crocodile, called Bob, in the jungle.

I kept yelling : " Be careful Chris ! There is a crocodile behind you ! " That 's all I remember. :lol:

Haha this thread makes me laugh! :lol:

Okay, my last Coldplay dream was rather freaky for me, but I'll write it down anyway:

So I was in an ancient town with lots of old buildings, and Coldplay was playing a gig there. Of course I went to the concert, only to discover that it was fucking packed and I was standing at the very last line :dozey: When the concert was over, I went behind the stage and saw Chris randomly walking around. I called his name and he went instantly to me :cheesy: I asked him if he wanted to walk around the old town with me and he agreed. We decided to meet at 8pm in front of an old church.

When it was time, I was suddenly somewhere lost in the town and managed to run back to the church and arrived there at 9pm, and Chris was long gone :(

So that was my dream. Oh and I forgot, I wasn't myself in this dream, I was male and looked like Will :stunned:

Hooray for f*cked up dreams! :awesome:

lol

i dont have dreams that much but i hallucinate a lot (i know its bad)

but i see Chris in class and sometimes i randomly burst out laughing

Oh Chloe imagine you wake up, because Chris arrives in your class jump and singing, I do not know The Escapist would be less funny as your avatar and you become ill :shocked2: :P

So mine dream is banal or bad dream without paparazzis, but anyway dreams are just the imagination no true and not make sense thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Dreamed yesterday.

I was at an open door Coldplay gig,like a festival thing.

Few people ,lots of empty space :lol:

Talked to Chris and he was angry because I uploaded the new songs to youtube :lol:

And cant remember any more