✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

Guest LiquidSky

Hi everyone.. I haven't seen a thread like this..other than the one where someone dreamt that Chris was a teacher, but I can't find it..so I'm starting this one. If you ever had any Coldplay dreams before and want to share them, post them here ;) I would love to read them :)

Thanks>>>

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only had one and it was rather bizarre.

I walked into this pub and got a beer (mind you, I'm only 16) and I look over to my side and there's Guy at the end of the bar. I pointed and said "Hey! You're Guy Berryman from Coldplay aren't you?" And he kinda looked at me surprised and said yeah. I go to sit next to him and we chat it up for awhile. I don't remember what we were talking about... I remember something about seafood in there.

But anyways, I finally go "Oh yeah, I never knew you were left handed until a few days ago! I think that's kind of cool." And he acted all offended like "What? you didn't know I was left handed? What kind of fan are you?" And then he stalked off.

And I woke up. It was rather strange/funny.

Guest LiquidSky

Are daydreams allowed ?

Of course den! :D

But anyways, I finally go "Oh yeah, I never knew you were left handed until a few days ago! I think that's kind of cool." And he acted all offended like "What? you didn't know I was left handed? What kind of fan are you?" And then he stalked off

You think he would say that? That was a nice dream though.. ;)

I also a dream about them yesterday..but it was so so weird..

This is what I dreamt:

In my dream I was inside another dream in which I was 5 yrs old.. and me and other kids were playing with this moster who was supposely going to kill us.. he was our "Friend" though.. so finally the moster gets to me & I realised that it was already morning and I had to wake up so I say my goodbyes to everyone..and then in my dream I wake up and then pack my things and everything and my brothers come and pick me..'cause we were going on a road trip to somewhere (I'm the age I am now on the dream) and then after hours of driving we finally stop for gas..and I get out of the car and for whatever reason I take my camera with me..as I pass by a corner..Guy passes by and we make eye contact & he smiles at me..but I keep on walking hoping he would follow me or something..finally I stopped and turned around and took a picture..he turns around and starts posing and smiling & I'm trying to take a picture..but the damn batteries are low! so I say to him "I need new batteries, be right back" and just leave in a hurry..this is where the weird stuff begings..it's quite long though... I'll tell you guys tomorrow, 'cause I'm about to leave now.. :embarrased:

That´s my daydream.. I posted it in the horny thread

My dad is a collector of aviation things. Once or maybe twice a year, he goes to Frankfurt because there is a great collectors event there. this will have to do with the daydream.. and the chart article too.

So in my daydream, I was in that event with my dad. And suddenly Guy shows up with his wife. looking at my dad´s table. Lots of keychains, postcards and other aviation gadgets (after reading that Chart article, we knew Guy has a thing for gadgets). So I looked at him and said: You´re Guy Berryman right ? We spoked for a while, his wife was very kind and sweet, we took pictures, he autographed some things for me and then he left. And he was really normal.. I mean, jeans, t-shirt and that white tennis...

I had a dream where I was going to a coldplay concert (which I am.. twice this summer)...

Anyways, I was walking into the concert arena and was out of my mind excited about seeing them perform live... and then I woke up...

It worries me.. because, if I can't even handle dreaming about seeing them live.. how's it going to work in real life? :o :D

I had a dream where I was going to a coldplay concert (which I am.. twice this summer)...

Anyways, I was walking into the concert arena and was out of my mind excited about seeing them perform live... and then I woke up...

It worries me.. because, if I can't even handle dreaming about seeing them live.. how's it going to work in real life? :o :D

:lol: Haha,that happened to me when i was going to my First Snow Patrol concert i kept fainting in my dreams when they came on stage so i kept thinking to myself god what am i gonna do when i'm actually there!!!but it was ok when i did go....no fainting or anything :rolleyes: :lol:

I had a dream that Coldplay was playing in my school cafetorium, and for some reason there was a Starbucks in the back. So I got my usual vanilla-mocha frappucino and stood in the back and watched them play Politik :) Oh and I remember Guy was playing the piano instead of Chris... Chris was just kind of hoppin' around in the back... :lol:

I had a weirdddd dream about Jonny and Chris.. :huh:

One morning I woke up and saw a program on tv where they were talking about a new product that you buy, put in the oven and cook the body of your favourite singer, actor or whatever.... :o

I immediately went and bought the one to cook Jonny and Chris...

Then I was back home and had just "cooked" Chris and was taking out Jonny from the oven...

He was terribly heavy so I let him fall down on the floor...

In that same moment I began to hear strange voices of people that was saying that now the body was going to become alive because it has been shaken or something like that ... :o

I looked down to Jonny's fingers and they were moving!!! :stunned:

I was just so scared that I ran quickly to my bedroom and fell asleep..

I woke up the next day and had breakfast then suddenly I remembered what had happend the day before :idea2: and went in my bedroom and opened my wardrobe...and....Jonny and Chris were in it!!!! :o

I immediately went in the bathroom to dress up (thinking "Oh no! They've seen my wearing my pygiamas :embarrased: ") and went back in my terrace.

They began to shout and ask me why they were there and that they wanted to return home to their families.... :uhoh:

.....well...then I woke up and....of course...took a look in the wardrobe...that unfortunately was empty :embarrased:

here's my most recent dream cuz i've had a few :dozey:

i dreamt coldplay was having a concert at my house. so there was a lot of people there to see coldplay perform and i got on stage and played the piano... but the piano was gigantic and i was having trouble playing it. then after that i thought.. hmm 'i should put on my coldplay t-shirt' but i couldn't find it so i started yelling "somebody stole my coldplay t-shirt!" and i kept repeating that and i remember chris was standing nearby but he gave me that "shut up" look. then fabrizio from the strokes came over and brought me baby clothes. i was like "what?". the baby clothes had names of the strokes albums and songs...

then i woke up.. :angry: :D

One morning I woke up and saw a program on tv where they were talking about a new product that you buy, put in the oven and cook the body of your favourite singer, actor or whatever.... :o

Then I was back home and had just "cooked" Chris and was taking out Jonny from the oven...

In that same moment I began to hear strange voices of people that was saying that now the body was going to become alive because it has been shaken or something like that ... :o

I woke up the next day and had breakfast then suddenly I remembered what had happend the day before :idea2: and went in my bedroom and opened my wardrobe...and....Jonny and Chris were in it!!!! :o

I immediately went in the bathroom to dress up (thinking "Oh no! They've seen my wearing my pygiamas :embarrased: ") and went back in my terrace.

They began to shout and ask me why they were there and that they wanted to return home to their families.... :uhoh:

.....well...then I woke up and....of course...took a look in the wardrobe...that unfortunately was empty :embarrased:

nice.. :rolleyes: i think i saw something similar in sabrina the tennage witch :lol: :D

nice.. :rolleyes: i think i saw something similar in sabrina the tennage witch :lol: :D

:lol: :lol: :P

I hada dream that I was walking around my schools track during a track meet and there were cars parked on the side. And I saw Jonny in one so I hoped in the back seat and started talking to him only to find out he was a judge for the meet. We were talking and he was on his lap top looking at stuff and the asked me so who do you think is the hottest member? I can't remember what I said, but all of a sudden th track turned into ice and we were at a figure skating competition. And I went out and did my program but i didn't do to good. I got off the ice and Jonny was there and he told me i did good and he gave me a hug.

It was a fairly good dream just kinda strange! :/

I had my first really Coldplay oriented dream last night.... It was... interesting. And pretty long.

It started off with me alone in a dark alley, just wandering around. Then I saw this little cat walking in front of me. I noticed it was heading towards a door that had appeared out of nowhere in one of the walls and the cat motioned for me to go through the door before it. So I did and suddenly I was at a Coldplay concert. I was going to thank the cat but it was gone, so I decided to watch the concert.

Suddenly something really aweful happened, I have no idea what, and I was running from the place and BOOM suddenly I'm running at a full sprint down the same alley the dream started in (dreams never make any sense, hm?). Then I saw the same cat again going through ANOTHER door. Figuring I've got nothing to lose, I followed it. The door led right to a sort of backstage area. I realised that I didn't have a pass and if I was caught I'd probably get my ass kicked right out the door, so while I was pondering the situation suddenly some guy was behind me and put a pass necklace over my head. I turned around to thank him and it was friggin' Chris Martin! I didn't seem too shocked though I just said thanks and he was all "oh, you're welcome. Come with me!" so I did and he led me to a little room where there was this HUGE buffet table.

I proceeded to pig out on the free grapes and cheese. I noticed Will in the corner looking very intelligent reading a book and I have no clue where Chris went. But then I turned to my other side and saw Guy was standing right next to me eating cheese too! He said hi then and asked me "Do you like cheese too?" and I responded "OH YES, I LOVE CHEESE!!!!!!!!!" (which is weird because in real life I hate cheese....). So Guy says to me "Well, come with me into the back room we have a lot more cheese there!"

Yeah. We all see where this is leading. So um.... I don't think I'll really get into details about this but my obsessiveness over Guy really... showed.... during that dream. Ahem. Jonny showed up in the "back room" too, only to interupt me and Guy from.... examining "cheese" and asked me where my friend Kelli was, then he was off. And Guy and I... resumed...

ANYWAYS. :lol: Yeah..... This is what happens when someone who is overly obsessional over a certain band member stays up till 3 in the morning obsessing over him...... (told you it was a long dream)

I had my first really Coldplay oriented dream last night.... It was... interesting. And pretty long.

It started off with me alone in a dark alley, just wandering around. Then I saw this little cat walking in front of me. I noticed it was heading towards a door that had appeared out of nowhere in one of the walls and the cat motioned for me to go through the door before it. So I did and suddenly I was at a Coldplay concert. I was going to thank the cat but it was gone, so I decided to watch the concert.

Suddenly something really aweful happened, I have no idea what, and I was running from the place and BOOM suddenly I'm running at a full sprint down the same alley the dream started in (dreams never make any sense, hm?). Then I saw the same cat again going through ANOTHER door. Figuring I've got nothing to lose, I followed it. The door led right to a sort of backstage area. I realised that I didn't have a pass and if I was caught I'd probably get my ass kicked right out the door, so while I was pondering the situation suddenly some guy was behind me and put a pass necklace over my head. I turned around to thank him and it was friggin' Chris Martin! I didn't seem too shocked though I just said thanks and he was all "oh, you're welcome. Come with me!" so I did and he led me to a little room where there was this HUGE buffet table.

I proceeded to pig out on the free grapes and cheese. I noticed Will in the corner looking very intelligent reading a book and I have no clue where Chris went. But then I turned to my other side and saw Guy was standing right next to me eating cheese too! He said hi then and asked me "Do you like cheese too?" and I responded "OH YES, I LOVE CHEESE!!!!!!!!!" (which is weird because in real life I hate cheese....). So Guy says to me "Well, come with me into the back room we have a lot more cheese there!"

Yeah. We all see where this is leading. So um.... I don't think I'll really get into details about this but my obsessiveness over Guy really... showed.... during that dream. Ahem. Jonny showed up in the "back room" too, only to interupt me and Guy from.... examining "cheese" and asked me where my friend Kelli was, then he was off. And Guy and I... resumed...

ANYWAYS. :lol: Yeah..... This is what happens when someone who is overly obsessional over a certain band member stays up till 3 in the morning obsessing over him...... (told you it was a long dream)

I understand your obsession!!! :P Anyway---Nice dream<!!!! Especcialy the chees thing and The intelligent Will reading a book :lol: :lol:

LMFAO I'm glad someone understands, I feel a bit less like a freak!

The great thing about the dream was you know how you usually have dreams and you'll say "Oh my god it's Chris Martin!" in them and it IS the person, just phsyically not? Well, it happens to me all the time. But in this one it was physically and mentally (um, actually I don't think Guy would ever... LMFAO).

The humor of Will's book reading hit me when I woke up. Oh man, he had glasses and everything. It was adorable. I was slightly distracted at the time, I think, however. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Will is the most intelligent member in the band, you know :P :P

and I think he looks nice with glasses on ;)

Anyway...well...as you are obsessed with Guy so am I with Jonny :blush: and I also have that strange feeling when I dream about them all...so I perfectly understand what you mean :D

• 4 weeks later...