✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had another dream.

This time I went to see a Coldplay tribute band and everyone was just sat on the floor relaxing and talking whilst they were on and then Coldplay appeared and watched too...:wtf:

And I went and sat by Will and we just talked for ages :awesome: and I snuggled up to him. :laugh3:

And then we went to India and he bought a derelict house which had huge grounds and he was like what shall I do with all this space?

And I said "Turn it into a petting zoo!" :lol:

So he did...

I HAVE HAD SO MANY IN THE LAST LIKE 3 WEEKS SO HERE IS SOME OF MY DREAMS :P

Chris Martin and I were married OBVIOUSLY .

and I promised him never to eat meat again and become a Veegetarian .

But one day my BACON cravings got the better of me and Chris walked in and was like

'HOW COULD YOU' and i was Like 'BUT IT'S BACON' and he left me :cry:

Dream two me and Guy got Married :P

and we got married in that Pink Tractor with Barbie berryman written accross the side then for some reason it was chrismas and we went to Will's for dinner and they were , Insane and started dancing round the Tree singing 'WE ARE THEE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD ' ........ Yeah you know how it goes and he had a pet seal. Which made me think Ahhh the WILL CHAMPION SEAL OF APPROVAL.

I had a horrible nightmare and I almost died but in the end coldplay and muse saved my life...

they all got together in a circle around me and started playing their instruments as hard and loud and fast as possible and ....it created an impenetrable forcefield and everyone was inside it who needed to be.

...kinda nifty.

Not really a dream with Coldplay but it's kinda coldplay-related. I once dreamt that I was Gwyneth's personal assistant like on the movie "the devil wears Prada" and so I had to do anything she wanted... in the first day she shown me all the stuff she used to buy and then in the following days just like a good worker I ran to buy everything to her before she even woke up. But she was very rude and never appreciated my effort :(

Not really a dream with Coldplay but it's kinda coldplay-related. I once dreamt that I was Gwyneth's personal assistant like on the movie "the devil wears Prada" and so I had to do anything she wanted... in the first day she shown me all the stuff she used to buy and then in the following days just like a good worker I ran to buy everything to her before she even woke up. But she was very rude and never appreciated my effort :(

Thats not a Coldplay Dream

Its a nightmare/ reality

Thats not a Coldplay Dream

Its a nightmare/ reality

yeah... :confused: I hate to dream about Gwyneth when there are 4 hot cute sweet guys I can dream about. But that was the only thing I could remember so far.....

Even Brad Pitt showed of in my dream, not even Chris!!

I had a horrible nightmare and I almost died but in the end coldplay and muse saved my life...

they all got together in a circle around me and started playing their instruments as hard and loud and fast as possible and ....it created an impenetrable forcefield and everyone was inside it who needed to be.

...kinda nifty.

That is so cool! :awesome:

• 3 weeks later...

I have had 2 of the most unreal Coldplay dreams this week. Firstly I dreamt that I was hanging out with Chris on a bus between gigs and we were just chatting and hanging out. We became great friends and I got to go to all the gigs and hang out at the side of the stage. Last night I had the most bizarre dream ever as I am a Chrissy girl, so am very confused, lol. I dreamt I met Guy and we fell totally head over heels in love with each other. He was besotted with me. We had this big country house up a long driveway. I remember saying to him, 'I have to get over my fixation with Chris' (Thats when I knew it was a dream LMAO) Then we flashed forward 15 years and we were arguing like cats and dogs and it began to mirror real life. So weird.

Well, I have a Coldplay poster on my ceiling thats like about A1 and I had a dream that I woke in my the morning, and Guy, Will and Chris fell out of the poster and were sitting cross legged on my bed watching me sleep. Then Will, Guy and Chris had an acoustic guitar each and started playing Moses. And when they were done we talked for ages and then finally I said, "Where's Jonny?" and Chris said, "Oh, he's having cake. Again :rolleyes: " and then I looked up and Jonny was eating cake and then the cake slipped from his hands and fell on my face and that was the end. XD

Last week I had the creepiest dream/nightmare where all things that could go wrong in my life went wrong- and it happened all in one day (in my dream) and there was blood on the floor everywhere and then something was wrong with my brother and when I wanted to use my cell phone to call for help, it broke in my hand. All this while The scientist was playing. (as a sort of background music, like on movies or tv)

I woke up really upset. :\

on a happier note

A couple of nights ago I had a dream in which I read on the net that Jonny was going to be a daddy again.

Because I'm pregnant, the past few weeks I've had the most vivid and bizaar dreams. Last night, I dreamt that Coldplay was releasing a surprise new single - without LP5 being completed - called "Mix Up." and that the whole web-site was changed so it was all in X & Y code. All that I remember is that the video was premeiring on MTV and there was a bright white background. The only person I got to see in the video was Jonny - wearing a really brightly colored pirate costume. Think of their Grammy outfits, but as pirates, with hats and all. Then, for whatever reason, someone changed the channel on the TV in my dream, so that's all there was to it. Let's hope this is not a precursor to LP5. haha

• 4 weeks later...

I have had 2 awesome Coldplay dreams this week. The first was on Sunday night. I was actually part of the Coldplay crew and can vividly recall boarding the tour bus behind Chris who was chatting to Vicky Taylor. I said to him (how LAME is this) 'Chris, you should get a pedometer to find out how far you run when you are on stage' and then I woke up.

Last night I dreamt that I was at Will's house which in my dream was in North London on a hill and had the most amazing views of the whole south of England....and in fact I could see all the way to the sea (as if in real life) . Anyway...I was just hanging out with Guy and WIll and got my camera out to take photos and was saying to Will. (ON MY LIFE THIS IS TRUE) 'Do you mind if I take a picture of your garden to put on Coldplaying?' and as he was about to reply my farking alarm went off!!! NOOOOOOOOO!

I dreamt I was in A Intimate Concert with Coldplay you know small venue etc.. in my Country Imagine that ... and with my family... then after I asked Chris if he could have a picture with me, I posed with Chris while my sister was doing the icturing I first put my arm on his back on a friendly way, then at one point while picturing, sudddenly Chris was kinda submissive with my arm like he didnt want it on his back anymore, then after that he started doing this weird poses and staring at me in a fighting stance,

So i was like WTF are u doing Chris Martin? then he pretended he was this warrior with a blade and trying to battle out with me so I just imitated him aswell , I started pretending I was gonna axe him, and when I looked back at Chris he already Had Long (rasta - ish) hair :shocked2: while my sister was still picturing and laughing..

well that was the time of my life meeting my Idol for the first time in my dreams :):cry:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Last night Chris was leaving Gwenyth for me, and we were eloping. :DI have no idea where my husband was in this and why the fact that we were both already married didn't matter :thinking:. Oh well, I guess in dreamworld, real life details don't matter; details, schmetails...All I know is Chris was so lonely and nobody loved him at home. I kept telling everybody Chris is coming to get me and we are running away to get married and live happily ever after. I was so happy :lol:. Sorry, Jonny!