✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ok so, you have a time machine.....

fifi

This day last year, And I would set a lot of things for me and my friends right

But I wouldn't mind going back to begining of either the 18th or 19th Century

I'd like to see how everything became how it is today (Aslong as I don't get caught and become a slave)

On a Polictal front.. I would go back to November 1st 2000 and convince all those people that did not vote for the democrats in Flordia to do so....

Hopefully stoping Mr Bush getting to power... However if I did that September 11 would have never happend, and I would have never found half of the music I have come to love these days.. However I reckon that would hevaly outwiegh the 100 000 of people that have died since, and countless millions lifes that have to change casue of him.

On a personal note I would re visit all those bliss memories of my life....

and go then go forward in time... just like Dr Who did in the Second Episode of the last seris so I could go and see what the last day on Earth was like. !

But I wouldn't mind going back to begining of either the 18th or 19th Century

I'd like to see how everything became how it is today (Aslong as I don't get caught and become a slave)

Yeah mine would be something similar. I'd love to have met Leonardo Da Vinci and Sigmund Froid :)

I'd also love to have experienced the 60's :lol:

I agree with that lol...but i guess my First trip would be back to the 70s....many of my friends say that i shouldve been a teenager in the 70s and late 80s...id loove to meet Jimi hendrix, ...oooh go back and meet bob marley...Id like to see those grateful dead concerts...id first be a hippie, then a punk rocker...Itd be so awesome! :guitarist: :daisy:

time machine... i will go back.. when i was younger may be when i was 4 or 6. to meet my grandma again, or to convince my parents to have a baby and i won't be alone now. if i could i will bring back my grandma, and my two granpas and try to get that medicines cure them :( :cry:

sometimes i feel alone'cause this, because i miss them and i think 'how'll be my life if they were still living'. :cry:

a beatles concert

i agree. but id stay for longer and become their groupie :D

i wouldnt mind going back to the 16th or 17th century to the castle Versailles in france, and live there :D

maybe we could both be their groupies!!!!!! :lol: :rolleyes: