✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Quotes

Sam

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks indeed TLO :)

I love that clip. Where did it appear? I think first i saw in one of VH1's programmes. Oh, god, it was called Rock's Most Eligible Bachelors. And Chris was one of them. Well...very retro programme :lol: Gwyneth and stuff... :sad2:

its true...remember they messed up will's quote saying the band was splitting up...they are notorious for doing it...its not their fault its just a mistranslation

sorry to disappoint you, but it wasn't the fault of german reporters that this rumour was spread. contactmusic.com were the first to publish the news and as far as I know, they're english speaking.

sorry, but what you're saying makes me kinda angry, to be honest.

its true...remember they messed up will's quote saying the band was splitting up...they are notorious for doing it...its not their fault its just a mistranslation

sorry to disappoint you, but it wasn't the fault of german reporters that this rumour was spread. contactmusic.com were the first to publish the news and as far as I know, they're english speaking.

sorry, but what you're saying makes me kinda angry, to be honest.

they got the quote from a german newspaper b/c will said while doing an interview with them...dont get angry...its an honest mistake and i'm not saying only germans mistranslate things

me niether.....CHRIS said a bunch of funny things during the taping, he kept picking on this 11yr old kid that was in the first row...it was funny..

C: i want to thank the emergency room ppl for helping niki(?) when he got sick, hes a tough guy, he'll rip of your arms off and stuff, well i dont belive he has done that, but he did rip off this mans balls off once