✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Quotes

Sam

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chocolate?! I love him.

Maaaaan, I remember this one thing Chris said in an interview or whatever I downloaded a long time ago... I don't have it anymore, though. It was something about his method of getting girls. He said he draws six-pack abs on his stomach and lifts his shirt up while standing somewhere high so the girls can't see it's fake.

Ugh, where did I get that from?!

“If you get a permanent marker and you draw six squares on your tummy, it gives you an abdomen. From a distance, the girls will be impressed – let me tell you that from experience.” - Chris Martin.

Yea i love that one!!

heres a few more..

INTERVIEWER: So has being a married man changed you?

CHRIS: Umm...I dunno...well I am not gay anymore.

"And the reason we’re happy is that I just found out I got that job as a lawyer. So two weeks from now, its over!" – Chris

"As much as I love to talk about my relationships, I won't tell you about my two-week affair with Usher." - chris

Interviewer: “Have you heard the shock music news that Brian has left Westlife?”

Chris: “No, does that mean there’s an opening?”

Interviewer: “Have you ever seen Tom Cruise? I heard he’s really short.”

Chris: “Apparently he walked past but I wasn’t looking down.”

Interviewer: “Anything you want to say to your fans so far?”

Chris: “Both of you should be in bed!!”

“There was a copy of Miz magazine in the car. And I opened it and thought ‘this would be interesting - I wanna find out some tips about kissing boys and stuff.’”

OOO man! i love chris. He cracks me up big time!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

those are soooooooooooo funny!!! i fell of my chair!!!!HAHA! thanks for those! :lol:

here is my fav:

Interviewer: “Have you ever seen Tom Cruise? I heard he’s really short.”

Chris: “Apparently he walked past but I wasn’t looking down.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...

When I saw the concert in Mansfield MA this August they did thier short accoustic set. Chris introduced each of the guys with some silly little comment ( and a kiss for jonny :blush: )

His line about "every band should have someone good looking enough to be one of the Backstreet Boys. We've got Guy..." I was dying. :P

:lol:

in oberhausen chris was talking a bit before playing 'til kingdom come'. he apologized for speaking in english and then said "but for those people who can't understand what I'm saying, you're not missing very much at all, I'm not talking anything very good.." weird enough that the whole crowd began cheering and clapping after that statement. chris was kinda amazed, looked at will and said "well... might be true then...anyway..." :lol: