✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Quotes

Sam

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris at the start of Green Eyes

"This is the part of the concert where everyone can just nuzzel back with their girlfriend and eat popcorn. If you haven't got a girlfriend, just eat your popcorn. If you haven't got any popcorn, just eat someone's girlfriend......'s popcorn. " :sneaky:

omg hilarious! :lol:

do you happen to know what version that is from?

Chris at the start of Green Eyes

"This is the part of the concert where everyone can just nuzzel back with their girlfriend and eat popcorn. If you haven't got a girlfriend, just eat your popcorn. If you haven't got any popcorn, just eat someone's girlfriend......'s popcorn. " :sneaky:

omg hilarious! :lol:

do you happen to know what version that is from?

It's from the video that nitehawk posted in the multimedia section.

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24786

I've just read a german newspaper, there's an interview with chris and a very interesting quote, especially for those of you, who are going to one of the upcoming concerts. *g*

it's in german, so I'm trying to translate it...

"our ambition is that everyone, who is going to a coldplay-concert, shall have an orgasm the following night. after the concert, I want people to leave with the desire to have sex with each other." - chris

so. have that in mind, folks. :wink3: :lol: :lol:

the german one:

"unser ziel ist es, dass jeder, der bei einem coldplay-konzert ist, in der folgenden nacht einen orgasmus hat. ich will, dass die leute aus dem konzert kommen und sex miteinander haben wollen."

it was mistranslated...german newspapers always screw up translations when they interview people

I've just read a german newspaper, there's an interview with chris and a very interesting quote, especially for those of you, who are going to one of the upcoming concerts. *g*

"our ambition is that everyone, who is going to a coldplay-concert, shall have an orgasm the following night. after the concert, I want people to leave with the desire to have sex with each other." - chris

the german one:

"unser ziel ist es, dass jeder, der bei einem coldplay-konzert ist, in der folgenden nacht einen orgasmus hat. ich will, dass die leute aus dem konzert kommen und sex miteinander haben wollen."

it was mistranslated...german newspapers always screw up translations when they interview people

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

Ok so I'm a stupid Italian girl who doesn't english that much...and I found out only yesterday the meaning for Fore-play (my Oxford Dictionary is useful sometimes :cool: ) and well :lol: :lol: I couldn't stop laughing...I think Jonathan is secretly, oh well I'd dare say openly, in love with Guy ROTFL :lol:

He's really hilarious :D

the german one:

sure. :dozey:

my new fav :lol: ;

johnny we met guy in a bar

chris (about guy): i met you in the in a lobby, we didn't like each other, remember that? we still don't like each other. 9 years of hatered

:P :P seems the situations has changed!

Chris goes around saying Guy is the most handsome man in the world :lol: :P :P

the german one:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the german one:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

its true...remember they messed up will's quote saying the band was splitting up...they are notorious for doing it...its not their fault its just a mistranslation

do you really think that chris would say that he wants people to have orgasms at the show? he probs said he wants the show to be orgasmic :lol:

My favourite Chris quote: (plus he looks SO cute when he's saying it :blush:) It just sums him up for me. :heart:

"My brother gave me a kite, and its brilliant....and its so relaxing, and powerful. Really we should be shooting up on a daily basis some form of crack cocaine but kite flying is almost as fun - if not more, and its just as much of a buzz.

...What am i trying to say? I dunno...Kites, they rock"