✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Quotes

Sam

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it just so happens that I have time at the moment. *lol* so here's another one taken from the 'galore' ...

when ask about what he thinks death is:

"Something interesting - because you might get answers then. I already know one answer and that's what will happen after my death: There will be a best of-album and a tribute concert in Hyde Park. I think Sting is going to sing our biggest hits then." (chris)

*g* it's very weird thinking about that, though...

JEEEEOOOOOOOOOORB

:lol:

I liked the quotes Chris said at the MSG concert last week, during Politik he changed the lyrics to "Please don't let this happen again, I'm sorry for the hurricane."

Then before they played Til Kingdom Come he said something like "Last night we dedicated this song to the people in the Gulf and everywhere Hurricane Katrina has been, and I know that some people take offense at us for even talking about it because we're not from America, but to those people we say... F*** you cause when something like that happens it just doesn't affect America it affects the whole world."

I thought that was very thoughtful of him. It made the night even more memorable than it already was. Good ol' Chris Martin.

it is weird indeed.... specially after cancelling MY show... he has throat illness....it is scary. i dont anything to happen to my favorite singer :stunned: :stunned:

Don't worry too much about it... Chris has had it before. He'll be alright, he just needs to sing less :rolleyes: It happened on their previous tour to America, I just hope they don't cancel too many shows, poor guy ;)

^ hello there gentleparachute i think your're right. They seem to be doing alot of perfomances. For example when they were on Kevin and Bean Breakfast show on radio. They perfomed a set early in the morining when the night before they had done a concert and that very day they were to do another performance. Whew!!

Actually, I think he may need to learn how to relax more... Of course it ain't easy with his kind of personality but I think some stress management (e.g. how to develop thicker skin :lol:) would help. Of course but then, he wouldn't be the sensitive Chris Martin that we love anymore :( People like him and singing extensively on tour just don't go... They may just need to do less shows

• 3 weeks later...

on an australian tv interview:

Lady - so who is this the scientist?

Chris - well in the album book it says the scientist is dan, who is a friend of ours, and he had a few lady problems.

Chris - not to say he was having his period or anything.