✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Quotes

Sam

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Chris on talk the video: "is about what robots eat for breakfast!"

2. Chris on working with timbaland: "yeah, i thought that what we need to do next is a cd that comes with a pair of durable hiking boots, so you can listen to it while you are hiking.

3. chris: "i dont think we would be anywhere is radiohead didnt exist. i think we are like why diet coke was big. some people couldnt handle coke. that's how i see coldplay"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I saw the MTV Italy thing. It was great because they only subtitled it rather than dubbed it so it meant I could watch it!! WOO!! That's when I first heard X&Y. Missed it all before because I was actually in Italy :lol: If that makes sense!

I know it's a thing I like too..so I can excercise my english, which is getting worse every day :( but I really love that interview :P

I've already downloaded the Jonathan Ross interview here at work but I can't see it and didn't have the chance to pass it to my laptop, but just reading these bits posted by Nettie i can't stop laughing...they're soooo funny :lol: :lol:

I've just read a german newspaper, there's an interview with chris and a very interesting quote, especially for those of you, who are going to one of the upcoming concerts. *g*

it's in german, so I'm trying to translate it...

"our ambition is that everyone, who is going to a coldplay-concert, shall have an orgasm the following night. after the concert, I want people to leave with the desire to have sex with each other." - chris

so. have that in mind, folks. :wink3: :lol: :lol:

the german one:

"unser ziel ist es, dass jeder, der bei einem coldplay-konzert ist, in der folgenden nacht einen orgasmus hat. ich will, dass die leute aus dem konzert kommen und sex miteinander haben wollen."