✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help me...

Eagle131

Most of you probably forget who the hell I am but...I really don't like X&Y. I'm starting to get sick of Coldplay, after years of being obssesed with em, I'm actually sick of them. Think it's cause i've listened to their stuff too much, lol. So uhh....I guess I won't be coming on here much any more. Not like any of you care anyways. I'm kind of a noob anyways. Nobody likes noobs, eh? Ok well uhh...I guess I'll cy'all around. Bye bye.

- Evan "Eagle131" Ruoss

-Ok, well screw the fact that I said I won't be around here much. I guess I'll hang out for a while but I'm still not a Coldplay fanatic like I used to be :cry: :cry:

Aw' date=' what a shame. You should take a break from listening to them and listen to some other music. Then go back to them and it would be very refreshing and you'll be that fanatic you once were.[/quote']

That's kinda what I tried. I eventually got obssesed with Muse and I lost interest in Coldplay's style. Idk, I guess it all had to do with that fact that I didn't really like X&Y that much. I mean...it's good but it's really not what I expected it to be. The final mix of Talk sucked. Fix you sucks. SoS is too much like clocks. Man, I'm just tired of hearing them I guess. lol, I shouldn't have said this stuff on a Coldplay forum. Beat me up and flame me if you must.

Edit: btw, Kapone, I love your avatar :p

Aw' date=' what a shame. You should take a break from listening to them and listen to some other music. Then go back to them and it would be very refreshing and you'll be that fanatic you once were.[/quote']

That's kinda what I tried. I eventually got obssesed with Muse and I lost interest in Coldplay's style. Idk, I guess it all had to do with that fact that I didn't really like X&Y that much. I mean...it's good but it's really not what I expected it to be. The final mix of Talk sucked. Fix you sucks. SoS is too much like clocks. Man, I'm just tired of hearing them I guess. lol, I shouldn't have said this stuff on a Coldplay forum. Beat me up and flame me if you must.

Speaking of Muse, I LOVE Muse. Anyway, since you don't like X&Y, you can still be fans of Parachutes and AROBTTH right?

*Beats up and Flames Eagle131* :P

Its really a shame that your sick of them cause of one bad album. :(

• 4 weeks later...