✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh great nature photography Lauren!!! :D love the swampy looking photo with the trees reflecting into the water.

mmm maybe......but i have no idea how to post pictures that on here that I have on flikr....:(

SNAKES! :wreck:

I do have a phobia.................RUNS .............:bigcry:!

wow!very creative.

thanks liz!

hmmm ok then can i have a link to your flickr? :D

yah my brother has a snake phobia too

me with a snake :sneaky:

n555658108_1188054_1786.jpg

IMG_1536.jpg?t=1248215595

^^^ Well I have a picture of me with an anaconda and a drawing of a 35 ft long python, Do you want me to post them?

let me see!

thanks liz!

hmmm ok then can i have a link to your flickr? :D

yah my brother has a snake phobia too

me with a snake :sneaky:

n555658108_1188054_1786.jpg

IMG_1536.jpg?t=1248215595

let me see!

It was a joke (the drawing)

:sneaky:

:o

A woman that can actually touch a snake!

omfg!

:bigcry: :bigcry:

WHY DID YOU SHOW ME THAT?!?!??! :bigcry: im so scared of snakes i cant even look at pictures of them :bigcry: I use to have so many nightmares of snakes when I was little too :cry: I cant be your friend now.....you've touched a snake :wreck: Your unclean :P

ricardo if you post pictures of you and that snake please put it in a spoil and lable "snake" for i dont look at it ....:wreck:

uhhh i dont have many pictures up on flikr Lauren.... :( I just remembered that I had it like yesterday when I stumbled upon Emma's amazing photos on there :dead: so i only added a few ones i have that are digital

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37119112@N08/page2/

wow, lovely photos lauren:nice:

i doodle a lot while im on the computer. pretty much on any random paper i have around. i did this one today, but i dont know if its even worth posting; theres so many great artists here!

P7210309.jpg

i guess i was kiinda trying to be van gogh-ish. and failing:lol:

^^That first drawing is interesting, may I hear the story behind it?

I was listening to Richard Ashcroft, and I was thinking about how he kind of looks like an alien, with the long neck, high cheekbones and weird eyes. Hahaha. Yes, call me weird :rolleyes: So I decided to draw an alien :smug:

It was a joke (the drawing)

:sneaky:

:o

A woman that can actually touch a snake!

omfg!

:lol:

:bigcry: :bigcry:

WHY DID YOU SHOW ME THAT?!?!??! :bigcry: im so scared of snakes i cant even look at pictures of them :bigcry: I use to have so many nightmares of snakes when I was little too :cry: I cant be your friend now.....you've touched a snake :wreck: Your unclean :P

ricardo if you post pictures of you and that snake please put it in a spoil and lable "snake" for i dont look at it ....:wreck:

uhhh i dont have many pictures up on flikr Lauren.... :( I just remembered that I had it like yesterday when I stumbled upon Emma's amazing photos on there :dead: so i only added a few ones i have that are digital

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37119112@N08/page2/

:disappointed: sorry liz

yah i've seen emmas pics.....:o

they're so good.

thanks for the link! *goes to look at liz's pics* :escaping:

i doodle a lot while im on the computer. pretty much on any random paper i have around. i did this one today, but i dont know if its even worth posting; theres so many great artists here!

P7210309.jpg

thanks darcy! :kiss:

i love your drawing! i indeed does remind me of van gogh

P7210309.jpg

hey i like it :D

omg liz i LOVE your pictures! they're so beautiful! :dead:

thank you :shy:

i think they are shit....i get tired of my pictures very easily though.

do you have a flikr too Lauren?

Where are your pictures? Can I look at them too? :D

hey i like it :D

thank you :shy:

i think they are shit....i get tired of my pictures very easily though.

do you have a flikr too Lauren?

Where are your pictures? Can I look at them too? :D

i dont think they're shit at all! :stunned:

i loved the different styles and lightings and such. very pretty.

and of course you had those lovely subjects too! all those awesome sights in europe. :)

i have a flickr but i dont put my pics on there. i use deviantart. the little smilie in my sig is a link to it.

im in the process of adding some of the pics you've already seen.

i dont think they're shit at all! :stunned:

i loved the different styles and lightings and such. very pretty.

and of course you had those lovely subjects too! all those awesome sights in europe. :)

i have a flickr but i dont put my pics on there. i use deviantart. the little smilie in my sig is a link to it.

im in the process of adding some of the pics you've already seen.

well thanks! But I just wish I could take more picures of ppl.....like have models and stuff...instead of always taking pictures of things or places. Also idk...like just be more creative, like have ideas behind photos and like have a series or legit photoshoot. Some of my pictures have a story or idea behind them....but most of them are just things that I think look good or cool.

O yeah I do love light....that and texture are my fav. elements in photography.... but I just wish I had photoshop for I could add special textures and filters to give them more texture.

And thats rigth, I remember seeing some of those pics a few months ago in your deviantart.....:D all very nice.... I think my favs are the eye pics :wacky:

what kind of cameras do you both use?

because i have a pretty good camera [for a digital..] but my pictures always look crap:lol:

hah all the pictures that i have online are taken from this crappy lil canon powershot digital camera.....just a basic lil digital camera.

I also have a Canon Rebel K2 but its only a film camera :( so I cant upload those to my computer.

I want to sell the Canon Rebel K2 tho and buy one with the same properties but to where its digital as well and I can upload them online too :D

what kind of cameras do you both use?

because i have a pretty good camera [for a digital..] but my pictures always look crap:lol:

canon powershot. just a regular little digital camera.

but i want my next present for any occasion, like bday or christmas to be a really nice digital camera. like the bigger kinds.

well thanks! But I just wish I could take more picures of ppl.....like have models and stuff...instead of always taking pictures of things or places. Also idk...like just be more creative, like have ideas behind photos and like have a series or legit photoshoot. Some of my pictures have a story or idea behind them....but most of them are just things that I think look good or cool.

O yeah I do love light....that and texture are my fav. elements in photography.... but I just wish I had photoshop for I could add special textures and filters to give them more texture.

And thats rigth, I remember seeing some of those pics a few months ago in your deviantart.....:D all very nice.... I think my favs are the eye pics :wacky:

hah all the pictures that i have online are taken from this crappy lil canon powershot digital camera.....just a basic lil digital camera.

I also have a Canon Rebel K2 but its only a film camera :( so I cant upload those to my computer.

I want to sell the Canon Rebel K2 tho and buy one with the same properties but to where its digital as well and I can upload them online too :D

thanks! yah i have a thing for eyes :wideeyed:

liz i want your film camera!

as well as a digital one like you're talking about getting.

and yah i wish i could have a model or something. i want to try other types of photography. it seems like all im really able to do is nature/landscapes and macro.

I was listening to Richard Ashcroft, and I was thinking about how he kind of looks like an alien, with the long neck, high cheekbones and weird eyes. Hahaha. Yes, call me weird :rolleyes: So I decided to draw an alien :smug:

No that's not weird, it's cool