✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm attending photojournalism classes and the first rule that was written on the board was no photoshop! :D crop is allowed tho.

I nearly died (got really tired) while climbing up this mountain.

lomsoba334.jpg

It's in Georgia, Caucasus.

on the top of the mountain there is a very small chuch (those rocks you see are its part) and nothing else. It takes nearly 4 hour to get there. There's no road for cars etc, only on foot :D

once a year local people celebrate 'Lomisa' , religious event and go to that chuch.

there're some rituals and customs, like on the picture below. you have to put that chain around your neck and circle the church couple of times.

lomsoba403.jpg

It's in Georgia, Caucasus.

on the top of the mountain there is a very small chuch (those rocks you see are its part) and nothing else. It takes nearly 4 hour to get there. There's no road for cars etc, only on foot :D

once a year local people celebrate 'Lomisa' , religious event and go to that chuch.

there're some rituals and customs, like on the picture below. you have to put that chain around your neck and circle the church couple of times.

lomsoba403.jpg

wow that chain looks really heavy!!!!

but the pictures are nice. very scenic. :lol:

I'm attending photojournalism classes and the first rule that was written on the board was no photoshop! :D crop is allowed tho.

I nearly died (got really tired) while climbing up this mountain.

lomsoba334.jpg

Absolutely beautiful!

Tom Hanks[/url]

great drawing of Tom Hanks. thumbs up! wish i could draw like that :D I'm terrible at it.

those are pics from one of my assignments. I was with small circus for a day. Strange people those circus actors are, but still it was fun :D

circus028c74d963d.jpg

pic0460c6951b.jpg

pic173f111a02.jpg