✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

Thankyou very much, I do cartoons a lot and prefer cartoons but I'd like to be able to draw real people, ill have a go at drawing the hulk and iron man haha

I've been trying for a long time and have never had any luck :/

Thanks

Any time, and I did Captain America and The Avengers more than anything (they were my first comics) so I could focus more on faces, I recommend doing Hulk more for drawing body/exposed muscles practice. Whatever you want to do though, so long as you practice.

And I'd love to see some of your cartoons :) I still have a really hard time with realism too, even with drawing heroes, but it gets better over time.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any time, and I did Captain America and The Avengers more than anything (they were my first comics) so I could focus more on faces, I recommend doing Hulk more for drawing body/exposed muscles practice. Whatever you want to do though, so long as you practice.

And I'd love to see some of your cartoons :) I still have a really hard time with realism too, even with drawing heroes, but it gets better over time.

:) ill post some of my cartoons later (not now, it's 1am), but you can look at some silhouette-type-thingys and Coldplay stuff I drew HERE

-I do believe there is an attempt at a woman's face in there too :/

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

HERE[/url]

-I do believe there is an attempt at a woman's face in there too :/

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

YAY SMILEY FACES!! :dance:

Anyway, the majority of my work is here, otherwise it's sketches and they're all on Tumblr/Instagram. And what you've got in the gallery is pretty good :) and is it only 1am? Go figure, it's only quarter passed 9 here in the states (in my time zone, at least).

And now, I must go, I have work in the morning and such. I leave you with this though:

steve_and_tony_by_j_m_p_16-d4yzoe1.jpg

(since we were talking about heroes)

YAY SMILEY FACES!! :dance:

Anyway, the majority of my work is here, otherwise it's sketches and they're all on Tumblr/Instagram. And what you've got in the gallery is pretty good :) and is it only 1am? Go figure, it's only quarter passed 9 here in the states (in my time zone, at least).

And now, I must go, I have work in the morning and such. I leave you with this though:

steve_and_tony_by_j_m_p_16-d4yzoe1.jpg

(since we were talking about heroes)

look nice

Hi creative people : )

We need graphics, banners, buttons etc to promote the Coldplaying Awards 2012 (announcement is coming soon) and I couldn't think of a better place than this thread to ask for help. You can post whatever you come up with here or you can send it to Ian.

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hello? Guys? . . . I haven't been here in forever, but nice work to those that have posted stuff. And I have something proper now for you guys (yay Porfolio projects!!):

teddy_poster_project_by_j_m_p_16-d5nc2dn.jpg

(x)

I explain why this looks simple and stuff on dA, by the by.

It definately looks better with the simple colours than what it would all glitzed up and flashy. It's really cool :nice:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, so I really like the band Gorillaz and did quite a few drawings of them about 6 months ago, please take a look and give me some feedback:D

picture.php?albumid=132&pictureid=989

picture.php?albumid=132&pictureid=988

picture.php?albumid=132&pictureid=987

Sorry didn't realise I took the picture upside down...

picture.php?albumid=132&pictureid=986

picture.php?albumid=132&pictureid=985

picture.php?albumid=132&pictureid=984

Again... Upside down... Sorry

picture.php?albumid=132&pictureid=983

So, what do you think?

:) or :( Constructive criticism appreciated :D

More of my artwork here:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/album.php?albumid=132

Please leave a comment :)