✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

:cheesy:

so cool! I knew I forgot to say here that the dragon says "Play?" :blank:

because, well it's something old: my history teacher of last year said it's because of the border of the Roman Empire was about the same as the border of us speaking Dutch and French.

then the north of Belgium, Flanders, has been together with Holland, called if translated The Netherlands, started somewhere about 1480 if I was really awake during history.

then we have something complicated why in the north of France the speak like Dutch. but short: Flanders speaks Dutch because since like 150 years we are no longer with Holland :)

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cheesy:

so cool! I knew I forgot to say here that the dragon says "Play?" :blank:

because, well it's something old: my history teacher of last year said it's because of the border of the Roman Empire was about the same as the border of us speaking Dutch and French.

then the north of Belgium, Flanders, has been together with Holland, called if translated The Netherlands, started somewhere about 1480 if I was really awake during history.

then we have something complicated why in the north of France the speak like Dutch. but short: Flanders speaks Dutch because since like 150 years we are no longer with Holland :)[/color]

Oh that's interesting, thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...
I've posted this around already, but you know, new drawing so why not share, right? Anyway, I am trying out some new coloring styles, watercolor mostly, and I'd like opinions:

phil___cheshire_cat_by_j_m_p_16-d4tb7hb.jpg

Quoting myself because of reasons . . . mostly because I've continued on from this drawing with a couple of others:

jonny_buckland___mad_hatter_by_j_m_p_16-d4twhfz.jpg

chris_martin___white_rabbit__bunny_boy__by_j_m_p_16-d4u9epg.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...