✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That picture did come out pretty interesting, didn't it Red? I try to figure out what the images that were doubled are but I can't! haha, I know it's my friend Emily waving a rainbow'y confetti tube thing haha and that's about it!

Beautiful pictures, loooove the 'Imagine' one. THat's one of my favorite places. Beautiful. The little guitar... ah...

Yeah it was amazing! And it's HUGE too! It stetches out for miles and miles..... We didn't get to see the whole thing! :lol: But when you look out....you don't feel like it's real. Because it's so magnificent. I couldn't believe it wasn't CGI! :P

It looks like it was taken by a pinhole/toy camera! I knew the style reminded me of something! I really do like that picture, Red, incase I didn't say it enough before ;) New things about it keep occuring to me! That's what I love about good photography :nice:

weel ladies and gentlemen, i finally got my canon powershot G7 and it is such a sexy little mofo of a camera. a couple of test pics i tooks today at my work (trampoline gelato) of the place and some ice cream cakes i made. only annoying thing is i needa get a new hard drive, the photos are at 10mp and take up a helluva lot of space when i take them off the SD card :P

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

and some from around the place

zzomed in at 6x with IS on, flash off to see how colours and blur are tackled by the camera

IMG_0037.jpg

don't throw this one anywhere, it's great. I really really like it :nice:

how did you make it look that old and cool? haha

The original picture had flare and it was pretty much a big sun and some slihouttes. I took it one day that was really sunny in a moving car(I wasnt driving obviously :laugh4:) I edited digitally. I had to desaturate the actual picture until it was almost grayscale, added contrast and recolored some parts. I love messing with really bad pictures that I take(Which are most LMFAO :laugh4:), and then making them "look better" :laugh4:

It looks like it was taken by a pinhole/toy camera! I knew the style reminded me of something! I really do like that picture' date=' Red, incase I didn't say it enough before ;) New things about it keep occuring to me! That's what I love about good photography :nice:[/quote']

Aww, thanks :nice: Im still on the learning processes of photography, so this means a lot!