✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

Woo trip pictures sound great! I've actually been thinking of getting an account as well! Go for it :wink2:

So yes, took lots of pictures today that aren't developed yet, so I don't if they're any good yet. Kinda to kill time, I got myself to edit some of my old gig pictures. some came out quite good in fact:

IMG_6545.jpg

IMG_6563.jpg

IMG_6654.jpg

A tad different version of it:

IMG_6654edit.jpg

IMG_6689.jpg

IMG_6691.jpg

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe...messing around with photoshop a little. ^-^

not art really. can't compare them to your work, but... yeah, at least i had fun taking pics!

img0019xg3.jpg

Josh-I love taking pictures like that! :nice:

Steph-The frost picture, adorable!

nitram- Wow, I particularly love the one with the seats! :stunned: Awsome!

Marky-Nice detail, I love frost!

Andy-The third one! Wow, the backlight is awsome! :stunned:

Grace-Aww, verry nice!

Wow, such amazing pics!

Andy, I simply loved them!The first and the second one are my faves!I know how hard taking a good cap can be at the concerts with the low light...

Grace, what an adorable pic!!! :stunned: The place seems so calm and peaceful!It reminds me of these photos of postal cards!Pretty impressive!

And Mildred, wow!!!This pic somewhow captivates me so!!!Loved it!It seems to carry a melancolic feeling, don't know...Simply amazing!And hello again!!! :wink: Super nice to see you again! :kiss: :kiss:

I'm off of school, vacation time!!! :D Now I'm having time to do the things I wanted the whole year... :smug: And I wasn't able to come here in December...The computer was having lots of problems and we had to take it to get fixed...Now everything's ok... :O But what about you?How's school?

Well I was looking through all the pictures I took this year, and I found this one. I don't think it's absolutely stunning, but I thought it was kinda cool. I took this last April when I went to Arizona. We were driving around Scottsdale, and yeah...here it is:

dsc00713ct0.jpg