✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ an_cat .......what can I say about your picture.......

1-st: I love night pics

2-nd: I love b&w pics

3-rd: I love long exposition.....so...

you may suppose that what I'm thinking about your art.....and about the cold time.....ART COST TOLLS :cool:

@ thinker

mmm nice one.....good macro picture.....but the light...the light make everything:)

@starskey....the second one....good good :cool:

Thinker, they're brilliant! Wow... What do you use?

Starskay, I love the first cat one! Really captures the animal well, I like how the whiskers seem to outline it. I think all I can suggest is maybe crop it a little, to take away some of the dead space on either side and make the subject stand out more ;) But love it!

cheers, vampir3! :) Night photography is something I don't normally do, or at least not in natural darkness, I quite enjoyed doing it though! And haha, yeah, there is a cost but it's worth it in the end ;)

Thanks hun:kiss:. I do lots of editing, basically I wouldnt survive without a computer, Im mostly a graphic artist than a photographer, so I've mastered all those design and edit tools on my own beforehand. I've been drawing since I was 7, and using computers since I was 4, so go figure.

I've only been taking pictures like this, for about a year. Im getting a better camera soon, so Im really excited!

I honesly didn't go through all the last pages, though I want to. So I will. Eventually.

In the meantime, I'll post some photos from holidays. Supposedly, the best ones were taken with my film camera, so when those are developed and all, I'll try and post them.

Anyway.

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

Could do with a bit more editing, I know.

oh Sienna' date=' that last one is... :stunned: [/color']

very good!!

I honesly didn't go through all the last pages, though I want to. So I will. Eventually.

In the meantime, I'll post some photos from holidays. Supposedly, the best ones were taken with my film camera, so when those are developed and all, I'll try and post them.

Anyway.

IMG_0347.jpg

Woah, Andy this is absolutely stunning! :stunned:

Whoa, that's such a cool picture! Love the colors too! You know what's really cool about it? Like... with the tags in the back, for some reason it looks like it's floating, or kind of 3D? Maybe it's me being overtired, but that's what pops out at me!

Very cool!