✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

It's proud-material, definitely!

And it's quiet a nice view too, if only you'd seen the awful view from my uni wondows :sick:

Anyway, I like like like it a lot. As some of you might now, I'm a total backlight freak, so yes, that falls into that category for me :wink2:

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again for the comments on my drawings and painting :nice:

Steph- That pics is phenomenal, the colors so pwetty! :wideeyed:

Ella-Wowza, the last one. Wow, wow that's all I have to say :stunned: :stunned:

Dani-Pretty WAS pics :p

everyone here has undeniable talent. i really enjoy seeing all your art.

steph, that pic of your friend sitting in the hall, that is so captivating! fantastic photos!

and ella, those pics may be old, but they are still whoa! :stunned: great!!!

Wow, the last pages :stunned: All of you are so talented!

Here's, finally, that pic of a painting that I did. I couldnt find the cable for my camera so I couldnt upload :\.

1. New Painting

2. An old drawing

3. Something I am currently working on :D

whoaaaaaa......those paintings are amazing....I loooooove them....I had to check your post twice if they are really by you...hehe....great work!:thumbsup:

I take it these "wow"s are good... :nice: :D heh.

I'm pretty much positive seeing them in NYC tonight isn't going to happen, pretty fucking bummed about that but it's alright. The gig on Thursday was so blinding I'm good ;) So yeah, I'll have to keep my eyes out for more bands coming around or that gig was my last one to photograph for awhile, again :( damn.

My cat :nice: it took me 5 shots because she was always moving and sniffing my camera :laugh3:

varie042_mod.jpg

And the view from the other side of my office :) (in one of the few days when you can see mountains from Venice, the sky must be very clear)

Venice011_mod.jpg

@dani: which filter do you use in your camera..because if not edited they all have a strange colour

No filter, I just take the shots then edit them in my photoshop program. I don't know why I do it, I suppose it's just my style. I like the sort of mix of realism and kind of oddness in pictures, so I try to get that across when I do it ;) I find my pictures are nicer to look at when I do that, adds another little dynamic than just having a regular snapshot.

Wow. The view from your office.... :stunned: Now I wish I could work in a place as beautiful as that, someday! Daaaamn. Great shot! :D

EDIT:

At the same time, I really edit a lot of my pictures because my Kodak camera isn't really doing the job for me anymore. My style might shift again when I get my Canon digi rebel for xmas, I'll have to see! But I'll probably still edit the histograms with those as well. Digital photography... It's just my fortay, I guess.

Yeaaah, it sucks but I think there was some confusion. Plus I'm really sick right now (like.... really sick...) and I don't think I would have made it the gig anyways. :\ It's alright though, it happens a lot so I'm totally at peace with it ;) I'm just super glad I got to see them in Boston!!

Actually, at some point I was thinking I might do some sort of tutorial on how I make my pictures/icons/avis and stuff. I was going to do it for a friend on my journal, and if I do I'll post it here. Would any of you be interested in that? I mean obviously I'd really appreciate that if I post it people wouldn't COMPLETELY copy me, but I wouldn't mind one bit if you took bits and pieces! :D

Sorry about my rambling, I can't shut up today for some reason! :laugh4:

Oooooh yeah that would be good!!! :smiley:

(but yeah, obviously nicking your style would be pretty lame :lol: I hope no one would do that!)

I'm getting photoshop for Christmas :dance: so i'll be needing all the help I can get! Apparently it's quite hard to get your head round when you first start using it? So any tips on how to get certain 'looks' are great for me!

No filter' date=' I just take the shots then edit them in my photoshop program. I don't know why I do it, I suppose it's just my style. I like the sort of mix of realism and kind of oddness in pictures, so I try to get that across when I do it ;) I find my pictures are nicer to look at when I do that, adds another little dynamic than just having a regular snapshot.[/quote']

I see...well then I love the work you do with your pics, I like the colours they come up with :nice:

I'd be perfectly fine if people used my tips, and they're not things I invented obviously! But I think I'm kind of original where I take that and I actually apply it to my photography... Icons and avis and stuff I'm fine with, but pictures and that is sort of my "thing" :laugh4:

I've got Paint Shop Pro, actually, which is basically just like Photoshop (I've used photoshop as well, but lately I'm married to my PSP since I payed 100 bucks for it last year lmfao). I think I will be buying myself a new copy of Photoshop with my xmas money, though, I'll definately help you out steph! When I've used photoshop I've come to realize that things aren't different from PSP, they're just in different places.

Actually, at some point I was thinking I might do some sort of tutorial on how I make my pictures/icons/avis and stuff. I was going to do it for a friend on my journal, and if I do I'll post it here. Would any of you be interested in that? I mean obviously I'd really appreciate that if I post it people wouldn't COMPLETELY copy me, but I wouldn't mind one bit if you took bits and pieces! :D

Sorry about my rambling, I can't shut up today for some reason! :laugh4:

Dani, I looove your pictures:stunned: ! Sorry about tonight, and I hope you get well soon!.:smiley:

That tutorial sounds like a good idea! I need all the help I can get:lol:

Aw I'm sorry tonight's not working out Dani, really hope you get to photograph some more bands before the end of the year though, it's always our pleasure seeing your pictures you know :wink2:

The WAS etc. ones are looking goooooooood hun! Gonna check all of them probably tomorrow cause I'm on my way out to a very long gig tonight :stunned: Just realising, I might as well take my camera :thinking:

Btw, haven't heard any news about uni have you? I know, you would of said, but still :wink2:

Thanks Andy! :D I hope I get to photograph some more as well, my next gig is Of Montreal in March though! :laugh4: bit aways! I'm sure more people will be around, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Scissors for Lefty to come out here in February sometime! :dance:

Oh, do bring your camera!! Who are you going to see?

Haven't heard anything YET.... but I should be finding out in a few days... :stunned: Actually, any day now...! oh boy... I'll let ya'll know the second it happens, haha ;) Thanks for asking, though! :nice: