✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Wow i like your pics and the different lighting you use . how did you soften the light for the girl pic?

That cat image is so clear and crisp like the snow its on! i thought it was in a studio then i made out the snow, that is one of the most beautiful cats i've seen is it yours?

thanks starlight and huntjd i actually ate that afterwards in the form of tortillas ha ha i tasted a bit of bratty behaviour.

hey! thanks. yeah it should be the national flag!

mm good wayne rooney. yeah i thought is might have been down at the prom. it looks like sealers cove, is it? i went there on camp like 7 years ago with school and we did an over night hike to sealers cove

most of them where taken in waterloo bay, but i belive one of them may have been sealer's cove but alas my brain cells are on strike and i really can't remember. Sealer's cove i think is before Little Waterloo.

excellent photos everyone! ^ woah! UFOS!!! i really like this one did you take it from a moving vehicle?

Yup, I did. Quite hard to capture though. I still havent edited it, but looks nice so far. :smug:

my sister and i did this a week ago. Mainly it is still my sister's work.

but next time we're doing Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots-album cover,and i'm gonna draw it. I'll post it when it's done.

qorcili131ve2.jpg