✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to London last week, so I made this.

39858.jpg

:stunned:

Perfection.

Seriously, Einar. You are so talented!!!!! Omgosh I love this so much! I love how all the people are so different from eachother, yet they still flow together nicely.

i'll join my voice of amazment and wonder and also in calling you Einar ;)

wow that is really pro! it really shows different perspectives of London and you focused on the people of London not just the monuments etc.

what equipment do you use... i'm not a 'camera person' but i've always wanted to try it out.

Photoshop is scary :uhoh2:

c695ba8a3c83.jpg

hehe scary nah! i like the pencil like effect.

i had a short course last year on photoshop, it's really cool but i still have lots (LOTS) more to learn...

sorry i don't want to be too questioning and annoying but how did you end up doing your artwork?

hehe scary nah! i like the pencil like effect.

i had a short course last year on photoshop, it's really cool but i still have lots (LOTS) more to learn...

sorry i don't want to be too questioning and annoying but how did you end up doing your artwork?

Hehe what do you mean? :wacko:

I just took the picture and used the HotWax-effect in Photoshop, that's all :tongue:

But thanks for calling it artwork lol, sounds so cool.

Is this the 'show us your art page' or not ? ;)

remember Marcel Duchamp's bicycle wheel on a stool and 'fountain' were displayed in museums! hehe :D

cheers by the way thanks HotWax effect i don't know all the effects name shall try this one out in future.

wow Ella those photos are so amazing! where were they taken btw? it seems like a very intersting place.

oh and the last one kinda reminds me of that scene in Eternal Sunshine with Joel's bicycle :nice: .. love it!

oh thanks :) they are taken in several places around my hometown.. most of them from a farm institute that we have here.. and the broken window is my work place's window that someone broke..

yes Will, it's supposed to be Elliott..

^^ thanks, Lera :)

I thought about should I post this or not because I'm not that happy with it. But hope at least somebody recognizes the person..

I'll make another anyway tonight..

IMG_2317-2.jpg

This is so good I can't even describe it. I mean, Elliott really looks like Elliott, but at the same time there's something weird, something incorrect about his face, and it makes this person even more Elliott. I love the eyes, the look he has. It's so truly Elliott's. And mouth, god, I love the mouth, and nose... Jeez, Ella, that's awesome! Haha maybe I'm the only one who sees it but after looking at Elliott's face for like, thousand times, it's even scary how this picture doesn't look exactly like him if you look at particular parts of the face but reflects Elliott Smith when you see the whole thing.

Now I should probably just say you're good and this is good and I love Elliott so fucking much.

Jeez, Ella, that's awesome! Haha maybe I'm the only one who sees it but after looking at Elliott's face for like, thousand times, it's even scary how this picture doesn't look exactly like him if you look at particular parts of the face but reflects Elliott Smith when you see the whole thing.

I totally agree with you on this.

That drawing is perfection, Ella. Like it would reveal Elliott's character.

And you have said you can't draw :P

I totally agree with you on this.

That drawing is perfection, Ella. Like it would reveal Elliott's character.

And you have said you can't draw :P

thanks stella :)

I can't stop now

I started Jeff Buckley today.. haven't dared yet start drawing his face but here's waht it looks like now.. maybe I get it done by tomorrow..

skannaa0001-3.jpg