✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ella thats just amazing, i agree with lera.

oh by the way i made this as my new sig just now in photoshop . its a mixed media kinda thing, sorry composite image, supposed to look like cds have been dropped on a cobblestone street in the middle of autumn and have leaves fall on them...

sig1.jpg

thanks finns :nice:

you use layers, so its like little pieces of paper.

the leaves are actually from another picture of a leaf and i cut it out using the magnetic lasoo tool and them copied it serveral times, rotated, shrunk etc...

transparent: should have an opacity meter or transparency meter, play around with that... ;)

Ella - you're really talented at drawing. Practise come more, and you'll be the best of the best :thumbsup:

Josh - lovely banner. =) I really like the idea of all these CDs on the ground :thumbsup: Just a little suggestion - if you want them to cast shadows you should try the "drop shadow" option. :) btw, you have a great musical taste - i have some of these albums and they're great! :D

right click on one of the layers and then choose blending options - it should be located near the top of the menu. there are some options like drop shadow, inner shadow, stroke, bevel and emboss, etc. useful stuff ^^

Ella - you're really talented at drawing. Practise come more, and you'll be the best of the best :thumbsup:

Josh - lovely banner. =) I really like the idea of all these CDs on the ground :thumbsup: Just a little suggestion - if you want them to cast shadows you should try the "drop shadow" option. :) btw, you have a great musical taste - i have some of these albums and they're great! :D

haha no way :p but thanks :p Ive never even thought that I can draw :p Next one could be Morrissey haha

wow Ella, your drawings are amazing. esp one of Jeff Buckley! absolutely captured the atmosphere imo :nice:

wow josh, i love the new sig! i'm glad you added the shadow effect, it can make all the difference. seeing top albums all together like that really makes me ... smile :smiley:

I'm finished with the drawing.. I'm not too happy with the face, I dont' think it looks that much like Jeff but oh well. i'll draw another one someday. just face. The background is crappy, was too lazy :p

skannaa0002-2.jpg

oh my.. it doesnt really look like jeffy but its amazing :stunned: