🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

German music....

Gitta Rensolo

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You bought the latest Tomte album today Sarah? It's amazing, isn't it? Personally it's one of the best records I've ever bought. My favourite song is still "Norden der Welt". One day I listened to the radio and they played exactly this song. Before that I knew "Ich sang die ganze Zeit von dir" and I also adored it. But "Norden der Welt" was the reason why I ordered this album. ;) I also like the other songs, especially the end of "New York" and "Walter & Gail". This week I will buy another album of Tomte. :)

What is your favourite one after listening to it today?

I think I mainly bought it because of "new york", although the single version seems to be a bit different ;)

dunno, there isn't one single song I dislike and that's sort of unusual for me... but I simply love every song, after listening to it three times in a row :nice:

do you own "hinter all diesen fenstern"?

at the moment I'm thinking about getting tickets for their concert in kassel on october 1st ;)

Yeah the single version of "New York" is a bit different to the album song.

Wow, thank you so much! I just read the new tour dates of them and they will perform in Oldenburg on October 18th!!! :o :stunned: I will definitely go to the concert. I saw them live at the Hurricane Festival and it was absolutely incredible.

Lol Felix! :D Another song would be "Eitze", or? :P

new band in town!

TRIPPER - out now! come and get it!

felix, I'm afraid that won't really work.......... :laugh3:

whyyy? :cry: I mean, it's an ambigious name :D ;)

LOL Lars, great idea!

I met a girl in Eitze

She wasn't very clean

Thats a great start :wacky:

do u have sportfreunde stiler Sarah? 54 74 94 2006?

I'm not Sarah, but I have both, Sportfreunde Stiller "54 74 94 2006" and Sportfreunde Stiller "54 74 94 2010". I will send you a PM. ;)

PS: Sportfreunde Stiller sucks, anyway ..

• 1 month later...

*Bump* :D

Yesterday I paid attention to a new band coming from Berlin. There are called "Asher Lane" and I guess a lot of people will know one song of them, because it's always playing in cinemas. Their song "New Days" is also part of the Nivea-Creme commercial.

I would say their music is a mixture between rock and pop and their album is out since the day before yesterday.

http://www.asher-lane.de/

*Bump* :D

Yesterday I paid attention to a new band coming from Berlin. There are called "Asher Lane" and I guess a lot of people will know one song of them, because it's always playing in cinemas. Their song "New Days" is also part of the Nivea-Creme commercial.

I would say their music is a mixture between rock and pop and their album is out since the day before yesterday.

http://www.asher-lane.de/

Oh, no!! Not another one!!:P

Oh' date=' no!! Not [i']another [/i]one!!:P

The difference is that I don't start thousands of new threads about the same person! :dozey:;)

Anyway, I think you're sad, because Wolfgang Petry has announced that he will quit his career. :P

The difference is that I don't start thousands of new threads about the same person! :dozey:;)

Anyway, I think you're sad, because Wolfgang Petry has announced that he will quit his career. :P

Really?? When was this announced? What are all the Tussis going to do now??:stunned: