🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Ian Brown/Stone Roses

badlydrawngirl

You seem to have a problem with me in General !! I also know you read that PM that you claim that you never read before I got off. BE UP FRONT OR JUST TELL ME TO F~~~K OFF. I dont think it effect me anyway' date=' you seem to be fake we me on here anyway ![/quote']

ALRIGHT THEN FUCK OFF

you don't even know who the hell i am.

i don't care about that stupid fucking PM you sent me.

just because i happen to live in the same city as you , you see this as some disturbing right to constantly go on and on and on like a broken record about that bloody PM.

JUST PISS OFF DARYL

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen your severed head at a banquet for the dead

All dressed up dinner, looked so fine

Your shining silver salver so tastefully powdered

With the finest military quick lime

Now try and picture this, as I gave you a kiss

The apple in your mouth slipped in mine

The orchestra played the sweetest serenade

We laughed as we put away your wine

So raise your glasses, here's a toast to wasted lives

May all their ghosts come back to haunt you

And tell you how they died

How do you sleep?

How do you last the night and keep the dogs at bay?

How do you feel when you close your eyes, and try and drift away?

Does it feel any better now?

Does it mean any more when the angel of death comes knock, knocking,

And banging at your door?

When all the fun was over, I put you on my shoulder

took you home, away from it all

Shot down and claimed, mounted and framed

Tastefully hung up on my wall

Are my dreams your nightmares? I hope they all come true

Get off your knees, the party's over

I'm coming home to you

How do you sleep?

How do you last the night and keep the dogs at bay?

How do you feel when you close your eyes, and try and drift away?

Does it feel any better now?

Does it mean any more when the angel of death comes knock, knocking,

And banging at your door, at your door?

its a public forum... if people want to slag off another's hometown is perfectly acceptable.... as long as nothing profane or obscene is said.... its ok. Besides.... I read the posts.... they were slagging off Ian Brown... :lol: not the whole of Manchester!!

Its me mates fault I am so much into the Stone Roses as I am anyway... If you think I am bad... damm you wanna listen to him !!

I just feel imesnsly proud they come from Manchester !! And they have had such a influence on the music we listen to today !!

Its me mates fault I am so much into the Stone Roses as I am anyway... If you think I am bad... damm you wanna listen to him !!

I just feel imesnsly proud they come from Manchester !! And they have had such a influence on the music we listen to today !!

Are you excitedly saying that or yelling at me :/

no they dont......... :rolleyes: influence on music today is the Beatles... they paved the way...

Yes they do. Beatles paved the way for the Stone Roses, Stone Roses paved the way for Oasis and 50 other bands from Manchester (I would say literally about 40 or 50 that have made it big from the Roses' sound).

And then of course everyone before the Beatles paved the way from them. Musical creativity is only based on taking whats coming from the past and trying to use it effectively, thats why the first known music was monks humming to eachother for hours (SHIT)

Where was I! Well, Stone Roses have influenced a LOT of BRITISH music Daryl, not so much on the States....

Thanks your insight Reily and who's music is the best in the World British Music tends to Rock and have a major influence over the world !!

I love them so much.... ! and feel just as proud when I here them as when I here a coldplay tune !!

Thanks your insight Reily and who's music is the best in the World British Music tends to Rock and have a major influence over the world !!

I love them so much.... ! and feel just as proud when I here them as when I here a coldplay tune !!

Proud?

Did you write their songs or something :smug: