✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

***The official "Editors" thread***

badlydrawngirl

If you have not heard this band, then you will be very happy you did eventually find it. In my opinion, better than Interpol with Joy Division flare. I recommend you buy the limited edition as the second disc has amazing B-sides.

Check out this review:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/rockandalt/reviews/editors_backroom.shtml

Official Website:

http://www.editorsofficial.co.uk/flash1.html

Enjoy!

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I think Interpol is a product of Hollywood while The Editors is a real product. Less Pop- but I guess pop is what alot of people like.

are you on crack?? :lol: lol "product of Hollywood" would be Green Day or dare I say.. My Chemical Romance... Interpol is all NY baby... with all the heart and soul of the city... their music is real atmospheric.. a quality that I think the Editors posses as well... however they remind me more of Echo and the Bunnymen more so...

Joy Division called Interpol and told them they don't need another tribute band. ;)

Also, Interpol was recorded at Universal Studios in California with hundreds of 14 year olds waiting to see them leave the recording studio. :stunned:

Maybe they will play at the Jay Leno show soon?

Joy Division called Interpol and told them they don't need another tribute band. ;)

Also, Interpol was recorded at Universal Studios in California with hundreds of 14 year olds waiting to see them leave the recording studio. :stunned:

Maybe they will play at the Jay Leno show soon?

uh wrong band....

the only studio they've ever recorded at is Tarquin in CT... get your facts straight....

and they have played Leno! Letterman, Kimmel, Conan, and the Late Late Show! Whats your point?? You can't compare the two.. Interpol and Joy Division have NOTHING alike.. their music speaks for themselves...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :dozey:

what do you have against Interpol anyways??? Isnt this an Editors thread??? I merely stated that the 2 bands sound nothing alike..... if your saying the Editors are a far better band... then I'd beg to differ... then again.. your from CA.... so, I understand. :lol: :dozey: