✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

***The official "Editors" thread***

badlydrawngirl

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started listening to them a few weeks ago and All Sparks, Bullets, Muinch and Finger in Factories are my favorites. The whole is quite good though. Too bad I missed them when they came to my town opening for Stellastarr*

I have just started listening to them quite a bit. I'm liking Fingers In Factories' date=' Munich, and Bullets. The whole album is super de duper.[/quote']

Hehe this post is pretty similar to the one you just made..^

I didn't even notice that I posted the basically the same thing as sniggirb. I guess you guys caught me with plagerism, maybe I should have referenced sniggirb in my post! Oh well the Editors rock, and you are all right when refering to me as a 'he'.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ok got back from the show.. finally.. omg im tired. BUT i got to totally molest chris because we were standing on his side (i made sure of it haha) and he came into the crowd.. and at one point i was helping hold him up.. and of course i took the liberty of touching his entire back and his hair. also at one point we made eye contect coz he had thrown a pick into the crowd randomly and i looked at him and laughed and he made this *shrug* motion.. like.. "eh i ranodmly throw picks. that's just how i roll"

and then me and my friend waited for a bit for editors to come out.. but only tom did "only" lol so i got a picture with him.. again.. :) hes super nice and super tall.

some piccies!

200812269_dd0b11b86f.jpg

200812153_54b9b9fa82.jpg

back of chris' head whiel molesting/propping up was occuring ;) it was damn sweaty.

200814415_4e38fa8206_m.jpg

me & tom!

200814469_fac794de79.jpg

and the rest of my sometimes awesome sometimes crappy pics are here!

http://flickr.com/photos/tammylo/sets/72157594215802252/

or u can just click on one of the pics and it'll link u to my pics also.. k. enjoy!