✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NHL Hockey is back

Egghead

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK MAN. Why have I not discovered this thread nefore!

All I have to say is: I am a DIEHARD SENS FAN. Which means, Egghead, that I HATE THE LEAFS A LOT, and unlike Leafs fans out there who hate the Sens, I have a right to hate the Leafs (it's called losing year after year after year syndrome).

And baby, the Sens are going all the way this year! They are consistently one of the best teams in the league and most definetely I am getting excited for some playoff action (crossing my fingers...knocking on wood...)

But Redden, hurt, that's no good, no good at all...

Also, GO HABS! although they've not been as good lately, but still....

OK MAN. Why have I not discovered this thread nefore!

All I have to say is: I am a DIEHARD SENS FAN. Which means, Egghead, that I HATE THE LEAFS A LOT, and unlike Leafs fans out there who hate the Sens, I have a right to hate the Leafs (it's called losing year after year after year syndrome).

And baby, the Sens are going all the way this year! They are consistently one of the best teams in the league and most definetely I am getting excited for some playoff action (crossing my fingers...knocking on wood...)

But Redden, hurt, that's no good, no good at all...

Also, GO HABS! although they've not been as good lately, but still....

awesome. good to have another fan.

and montreal isn't doing that bad. 2nd in the division...

Hey listen...as long as ANYONE beats the Leafs, I am a happy person.

The Senators, however, got shut out tonight, but they looked asleep after the first period...but maybe I shouldn't complain because they've only lost 4 games now in the past month, and it was nice to see Boston do well.

That's so awesome though that you got to go to the game! Screw the Leafs and their dumass egos! Go Lightning!

Hey listen...as long as ANYONE beats the Leafs, I am a happy person.

The Senators, however, got shut out tonight, but they looked asleep after the first period...but maybe I shouldn't complain because they've only lost 4 games now in the past month, and it was nice to see Boston do well.

That's so awesome though that you got to go to the game! Screw the Leafs and their dumass egos! Go Lightning!

Thanks :D Lightning continue to improve, however the Sens ARE the team to beat this year ;) They really have something going.

• 3 weeks later...

haha? domination? we're 1-3 in the last 4 games.

and tonight's game. ugh. horrible reffing for both sides. an elbow to head from derian hatcher is only 2 minutes (not 4 or 5), but when you fall down racing for the puck you get called for hooking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...