✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NHL Hockey is back

Egghead

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I can't believe you Leafs fans. Sundin gets hit in the face with a puck shot from his teammate, and you blame it on Senators.

There was an article in today's paper about how much Leafs fans hate Ottawa. The writer quoted a dozen people from different messageboards.

Oh, and you know how the ice now says "Thank You Fans!" in every arena?

Why does it say "Thank You Leafs Fans!" in Toronto? Like, all the other hockey fans don't count. :dozey:

Sundin gets hit in the face with a puck shot from his teammate, and you blame it on Senators.

Man, that was just terrible! I didn't blame the Senators. I just felt bad for good ol' Mats.

Oh, and you know how the ice now says "Thank You Fans!" in every arena?

Why does it say "Thank You Leafs Fans!" in Toronto? Like, all the other hockey fans don't count.

hahahah I saw that! "Because We Are Toronto!!"...that's what they say at all the Blue Jays games. haha

Hehe. 3-0 baby.

Why do Leafs fans hate Alfie so much? :thinking:

I don't know if you remember Sundin getting suspended a few years ago when he chucked his stick into the crowd when it broke...

Like a week later, with the Sens in the process of routing the Leafs (I think the final was like 7-2), Alfie broke his stick, and faked throwing it into the crowd before dropping it to the ice... I remember being pissed off initially, and then thinking it was funny... But that's the main reason... That and the hit from behind on Tucker followed by the game winning goal in the playoffs... Those are the two big ones...

Of course, he also plays for Ottawa, and has been clutch against the Leafs... That probably has something to do with it too ;)