🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

'05 Tour song list

emel

Hey all, for those of you that saw coldplay this year live, Do you remember what songs they played at the concert?

If someones got a list of all te songs they played, or most of them, i'd love to see what they played.

thanks, bye.

All setlists are quite similar, the only two songs I missed were AROBTTH and What If:

1. Square One

2. Politik

3. Yellow

4. GPASUYF

5. Speed Of Sound

6. Low

7. Warning Sign/A Rush Of Blood To The Head

8. Everything's Not Lost

9. White Shadows

10. The Scientist

11. 'Til Kingdom Come (Acoustic)

12. Don't Panic (Acoustic)

13. Clocks

14. Swallowed In The Sea/Talk

-Encore-

15. What If/Swallowed In The Sea

16. In My Place

17. Fix You

I think that's reasonably accurate

that is accurate although a while back they pretty much made talk the 14th song a sure thing and left swallowed in the sea for the 1st song of the encore (unless its replaced by what if). they played amsterdam at a couple concerts recently for the 7th song and at the minnesota show a couple nights ago, they played trouble for also the 7th song, and for the 12 song, chris asks the crowd which song they should play, green eyes or don't panic.. so theres no sure thing of what will be played at any given night, its just what the band feels like playing

My show went like this.

1. Square One

2. Politik

3. Yellow

4. GPASUYF

5. Speed of Sound

6. Low

7. Everything's Not Lost

8. Amsterdam

9. White Shadows

10. The Scientist

11. Till Kingdom Come

12. Ring of Fire

13. Don't Panic

14. Clocks

15. Talk

Encore

16. Swallowed In The Sea

17. In My Place

18. Fix You

that's sweet they saved Fix You for last. Man i really hope they come Canada in 2006. For those of you that saw Coldplay in 2003, do you remember the acoustic song See you Soon? that was a beauty, and i was wondeing if Chris busted it out again this year. But i guess not.

Oh well, thanks for the list of songs, awesome!

seeya guys later, bye.

i really cant wait til they come out here in 2006....i really want to hear AROBTTH and amsterdam the most they are like my favourites! the song lists look good, oh i cant wait :D im so excited, but i am scared that they wont play AROBTTH

My show went like this.

1. Square One

2. Politik

3. Yellow

4. GPASUYF

5. Speed of Sound

6. Low

7. Everything's Not Lost

8. Amsterdam

9. White Shadows

10. The Scientist

11. Till Kingdom Come

12. Ring of Fire

13. Don't Panic

14. Clocks

15. Talk

Encore

16. Swallowed In The Sea

17. In My Place

18. Fix You

Nashville's was almost like this I believe, but I think Talk and Clocks were switched...and they didn't play Amsterdam

And add on the Nelly/Tim McGraw cover Over and Over Again at the end of Everything's Not Lost. And Hey Good Lookin' after Swallowed In The Sea. :P

i really cant wait til they come out here in 2006....i really want to hear AROBTTH and amsterdam the most they are like my favourites! the song lists look good' date=' oh i cant wait :D im so excited, but i am scared that they wont play AROBTTH[/quote']

talia i'm more worried about getting tickets in the first place! ;) after so long, i would die if i didn't get tickets!

in 2003 they played Trouble and i think Green Eyes, those are some seriously amazing s2ngs. Green Eyes would be nice to hear live.

COLDPLAY COME TO CANADA IN 2006!!!!! PLLLLEEEEEEASSSEEEEE. WE NEED YOU! :D :D

MY wish list...

My wish list (not in this specific order or anything)

-Yellow

-AROBTTH

-Sparks

-We Never Change

-Harmless

-Gravity

-The Scientist

-What If

-Trouble

-Spies

-God Put a Smile on Your Face

-Warning Sign

-Bigger Stronger (Cover Song)

-Marianne (cover Song)

-A Message

-

I read somewhere that Coldplay doesn't play Green Eyes at all (or rarely) because many people believe that the song is about Gwenyth P. (or Martin...heh), but it's actually about some girl from his past and he (Chris Martin) said somewhere that it just wasn't right playing it anymore live. I wish they would play it more often.