✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MARTIN ENLISTS PALTROW'S VOCALS

coldplay#1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I think the 3 other guys who have a say in this are more open-minded than most of you think. They will agree to it, the only thing is whether they'll do it under the Coldplay name or change it to the Nappies or something like that... All I hope is that any album(s) with major inputs from any one person outside Coldplay e.g. Gwyneth will involve a change of name...

^ I think the 3 other guys who have a say in this are more open-minded than most of you think. They will agree to it' date=' the only thing is whether they'll do it under the Coldplay name or change it to the Nappies or something like that... All I hope is that any album(s) with major inputs from any one person outside Coldplay e.g. Gwyneth will involve a change of name...[/quote']

jonny said 'yes', will said 'no', guy said 'maybe', chris said 'how about this'

perhaps this is how the collaboration happened! :lol: :lol:

^ I think the 3 other guys who have a say in this are more open-minded than most of you think. They will agree to it' date=' the only thing is whether they'll do it under the Coldplay name or change it to the Nappies or something like that... All I hope is that any album(s) with major inputs from any one person outside Coldplay e.g. Gwyneth will involve a change of name...[/quote']

jonny said 'yes', will said 'no', guy said 'maybe', chris said 'how about this'

perhaps this is how the collaboration happened! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, but then if the scenario above really happened, then there'll be no collaboration... Everyone has veto power, all it takes is just one person to say 'no' and the idea's a goner... :P

And Mimixxx, Chris and Gwyn very private yes, but then maybe they're ok with working in public? :idea2: Also, remember the Nappies... She was in it :stunned: ! Though that was a good thing :)

Uh... I just had to say, that this is possibly the most fabricated story I've ever seen.

Once I see it on the 11 o'clock news, MAYBE, but I can't see Chris using his wife's voice in his albums or inviting her into their videos. Nope. They aren't Beyonce or J. Lo who have their boyfriends in their videos and songs.

Soooooorry.

And... yeah. This is a pile if I've ever seen one. Just like the colab with Beyonce, the touring with Kanye West and the dropping of their arena tours.

Among others.

But Gwyneth??? That's another proposition altogether. Yep' date=' Will needs to slap him, full stop. Chris can collaborate all he wants, but please, use another moniker... Don't tarnish Coldplay's hard-earned good name!!![/quote']

plastic paltrow band!

linda mccartney's voice is on "let it be," yanno. just saying...

A country album would be nice' date=' provided they do it properly... They do after all play that kind of songs beautifully IMHO. Witness Green Eyes, See You Soon and Lost Highway... [/quote']

The thing is for me, those songs and maybe even Til Kingdom Come aren't exactly my fav songs from them---so I'm :confused: :/ :stunned:

This all the crap that the media makes, c'mon, we already had the story of them spliting up, the one of the record without piano, the country and hip hop record, and now gwyneth's in it...and that's counting since i've been a big fan and been reading this articles, which has been like a year... We should have learnt :dozey:

Anyways, if im the one who's wrong, and this happens to be true... :o :worried2: (Will, react!!!! :P )

i think that chris is just overflowing with ideas. its tour time, the band experiences new things, good and bad, which as any other human being, it helps change the way he sees things. perhaps, due to the time he has spent in america, chris has now developed some sort of apreciation for the american culture, including the music.

now, when it comes letting his wife sing, although at some extent is a nice idea, im not really sure that the other members will share his same sentiments. :confused: