✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your song of the day!

Katharina

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u knocked warning into my head now ;) *she woke in the morning she knew that her life had passes her by* woohoo :D

good song....the best part is when he sings..."I suggest we learn to love ourselves before it's made illegal!" I love Incubus... :D

Me, too, Laura. Me, too... :-D

Did anybody here about the lawsuit between Incubus and Sony?? Crazy... :D

Yeah I heard that... :? They want to split from Sony, get out of the contract cause they should have made four more albums and weren't content with the conditions or something. Does anybody know how the situation is at the moment?

Did anybody here about the lawsuit between Incubus and Sony?? Crazy... :D

Yeah I heard that... :? They want to split from Sony, get out of the contract cause they should have made four more albums and weren't content with the conditions or something. Does anybody know how the situation is at the moment?

All I know is that Sony is countersuing them.... :shrug: There's supposed to be some big court date..

A Perfect Circle - "The Hollow"

i like this band

"passenger" the Deftones- finally listening to their latest cd which is how old like 2yrs. shame on me. Thanks guys for reminding me that i had this cd. really like it!!! :D

And I really like your taste in music, Holly!! :-D

Kat- is it just me or does the song Passenger sound like a tool song?? It does to me which is fine i like tool but i like perfect circle better. a little softer for me.

my song of the day another song by the deftones "change" but i love pretty much the whole cd w/ a few exceptions. ;)

Kat- is it just me or does the song Passenger sound like a tool song?? It does to me which is fine i like tool but i like perfect circle better. a little softer for me.

my song of the day another song by the deftones "change" but i love pretty much the whole cd w/ a few exceptions. ;)

"White Pony" is a masterpiece!!! And "Passenger" sounds like Tool cause Maynard James Keenan (Tool/A Perfect Circle) does the guest vocals there... ;)

My song of the day is Paloalto - "Going Going Gone"