Katharina

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Underdog - "Without Fear"

Sense Field - "Part Of The Deal"

Soulwax - "My Cruel Joke"

i have not heard of any of these bands! Where have i been??? :shock: that's ok more new music to discover!!! I love music. Thanks Kat. Keep em coming!

Underdog split up in 1991, so it's absolutely okay you've never heard of them, Holly! :)

You should definitely check out Sense Field!! Their latest album is called "Tonight And Forever" and they'll release another one this August. Their song "Save Yourself" (which is awesome...) was featured in the tv show "Roswell"...

And Soulwax are from Belgium and pretty eccentric!! Cool stuff... 8)

Thanks Kat- I'm downloading sense field right now i like that name and i downloaded the song save yourself. liked the title. I love words it's the lyrics that draw me in and it sounds like that with you too.

Have you heard "powder blue" by elbow lovely song.

and soulwax do look funky their titles did they didn't have the song you mentioned but i'll keep checking!

Holly

Thanks Kat- I'm downloading sense field right now i like that name and i downloaded the song save yourself. liked the title. I love words it's the lyrics that draw me in and it sounds like that with you too.

Have you heard "powder blue" by elbow lovely song.

and soulwax do look funky their titles did they didn't have the song you mentioned but i'll keep checking!

Holly

Cool!! I am sure you'll love "Save Yourself". The lyrics are wonderful. I think I will put them up in the "lyrics of the day" section. Let me know what you think, ok?!

I don't know the song you mentioned, but I'll definitely check it out!! Thank you. :-D

its REALLY new its barely being played but im sure when all the radio stations get a hold of it theyll play it none stop

Cool!! I am downloading it from Kazaa right now... :) Thank you for the new Coldplay song!! "Poor Me" - is that the title?! It's really gorgeous - as every Coldplay song. Why am I even mentioning that...?! ;)

are you thanking me because i dont think i told you about it :shrug:
Uhh, sorry!!! It was "clockscientist" who told me about this new Coldplay song... All those different user names... awwww!!! :shock:

But thank YOU for telling me about the new Linkin Park song. It is wonderful. And deserves to be my song of the day:

Linkin Park - "Somewhere I Belong" 8)

Dark shines ~ Muse

Love this song keep playing it over and over!!!

Maybe ~ Alison Kraus

I know very different but i love it all!!!

Alison Kraus - cool! Do you know "It Doesn't Matter" by her and Union Station?? It's wonderful - very sad, but wonderful... :cry:

I dunno about that one but love "new favorite" they lyrics melt my heart :(

i've been d/loading lots finally got sense field acoustic of "save yourself" and the regular vs. of it. i like it. Cool!!! and like paloalto too. so much music!!!!!! Happy happy happy and get to see Coldplay Tues. this tues. so can not wait!!!!!!

I dunno about that one but love "new favorite" they lyrics melt my heart :(

i've been d/loading lots finally got sense field acoustic of "save yourself" and the regular vs. of it. i like it. Cool!!! and like paloalto too. so much music!!!!!! Happy happy happy and get to see Coldplay Tues. this tues. so can not wait!!!!!!

Glad to hear that, Holly!! Your taste in music is excellent... ;) Where will you see Coldplay on Tuesday?? Wow, that is SO cool!!! 8)

I am seeing them in Indianapolis in Indiana. About a 3 hr. drive but will be worth it. going with a friend and he is driving so that will be nice and he is making me cds he sees shows all the time. We are buds. only thing in common is music but hey that's enough for me. you have excellent taste in music as well!!! ;)

listening to save yourself from sense field i like it!

I am seeing them in Indianapolis in Indiana. About a 3 hr. drive but will be worth it. going with a friend and he is driving so that will be nice and he is making me cds he sees shows all the time. We are buds. only thing in common is music but hey that's enough for me. you have excellent taste in music as well!!! ;)

listening to save yourself from sense field i like it!

That is a whole lot - sharing the same taste in music... It implies a certain similarity of characters, in my opinion! :-D

I'm glad you like "Save Yourself" and it was good talking to you tonight.

My song of the day is:

Jimmy Eat World - "For Me This Is Heaven"

Makes me wanna cry. :cry: So many memories attached.