✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your song of the day!

Katharina

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

feeder - just the way i'm feeling

coz im home alone today and i have the music channels up FULL volume and feeder is on...

"and i feel its going down...10 feet below the ground....lalalaaaaaaaaaaaaa" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

lol

joins hayley*im waiting for your healing hands, one touch can bring me round, i feel we'r goin down 10 ft below the grnd its just the way im feeling*jumping16.gif

feeder - just the way i'm feeling

coz im home alone today and i have the music channels up FULL volume and feeder is on...

"and i feel its going down...10 feet below the ground....lalalaaaaaaaaaaaaa" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

lol

joins hayley*im waiting for your healing hands, one touch can bring me round, i feel we'r goin down 10 ft below the grnd its just the way im feeling*jumping16.gif

heheheeh

did u have a good time when u went to see them?? :lol:

!!!

HOT HOT HEAT - BANDAGES

:D :D :D

That's a great song. kind of reminds me of an early cure song. Oh how i love the cure!!!!! But also love COLDPLAY too.

my song of the day "downfall" by Trust Company - have heard it twice today. :)

"I'm heading for a downfallllllll "

today mines another stone roses song-i wanna be adored jumping03.gif

I think that is my favorite Stone Roses song!!!!

"You adore me,you adore me i wanna, i wanna be adored i gotta i gotta i gotta be adored. Adoooooooorrrrrreddddddd .......... such a f*****ing good song.

lol :D ;) yeah i love that song and i love the stone roses can ya tell?? :lol:

something soulish... don't have one in perticular' date=' maybe it's rainging men, he he.[/quote']

:o

whats wrong?? I like those big black ladies dancing round with almost nude men - that's SO funny! But it's probably not that soulish, it's more disco. DISCO! :multi: always makes me happy :D