✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your song of the day!

Katharina

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PJ Harvey is cool....I wonder when her next album is coming..if it didn't come out already.. :)

All you gotta do is ask, and I'm wearin' the dress! PJ Harvey is amazing! She is THE Rock Goddess, as far as I'm concerned! I like to imagine that "Stories" is all about love being strong enought to cure the most hardened cynic. Maybe it's because it's a collection of the most passionate, the most genuine, the most earthy and hardnosed songs about love that I have ever heard in my life. Cured this cynic? I dare say! If Polly doesn't want me, I'm shaving my head and joining a convent--er, monestary...

looks like something elvis once wore' date=' but its a female version :D :lol:[/quote']

OOOOH!!! Yes I've seen it!!! *trembling with a fevered look in his eye* She wore that when she played Leno! OK, all that jealousy has just left me. Sadly, so has my hair. hehe

lol :lol:

it'll grow back...hopefully :o :D

Yeah, it always does--don't worry. Or maybe I could track down a flowing "Polly wig"? What d'you think? I'll ditch the dress for the feminine Elvis look and... umm... I should stop before I really start making Polly feel wierd. hehe D'you think she reads this board??? lol (Let me assure any concerned individual, incl. Ms. Harvey, that I am an exceptionally enthusiastic admirer, and am just poking fun at u internet nutters out there--You know who you are!)

Err... She's still touring. Australia' date=' I think.[/quote']

I was reading something on the internet about her describing her next album...she said she was almost finished with it and she described it. ...oh shit..i forgot how she described it..but it sounded cool 8)

I love PJ... :D

I was reading something on the internet about her describing her next album...she said she was almost finished with it and she described it. ...oh shit..i forgot how she described it..but it sounded cool 8)

lol... Hey your description is good enough for me! I have a reason to get through the winter now! Ah, yes! I'm feelin' fine tonight! Thx for the tip!

lol... Hey your description is good enough for me! I have a reason to get through the winter now! Ah, yes! I'm feelin' fine tonight! Thx for the tip!

hahaha...you're welcome....I'm glad that i've given you a reason to get through the winter...it was my reason too... :D

My song of the day is Palo Alto's "Going Going Gone"...I just downloaded this song and I'm in love with it!!! They are a great band!! :D

I told you so... :-D Laura, I like you more with every second... :)

Awwwww....you know I love you Kat!!! You're an amazing gal!!! :-D Where have I heard this song before?? It sounds eerily familiar... :-o

I think I was the one who mentioned the song every now and then... ;) And thanks for saying that, Laura. *blushes* That was very sweet!! You are the bomb! :-D

My song of the day is Palo Alto's "Going Going Gone"...I just downloaded this song and I'm in love with it!!! They are a great band!! :D

Awwwww....you know I love you Kat!!! You're an amazing gal!!! :-D Where have I heard this song before?? It sounds eerily familiar... :-o

I think I was the one who mentioned the song every now and then... ;) And thanks for saying that, Laura. *blushes* That was very sweet!! You are the bomb! :-D

I know you've mentioned it a couple of times..so i downloaded it and i really really like it..but was it in a movie or something..b/c i think i've heard it before..in a movie or tv show or something.. :shrug:

I know you've mentioned it a couple of times..so i downloaded it and i really really like it..but was it in a movie or something..b/c i think i've heard it before..in a movie or tv show or something.. :shrug:

It's featured on the "Shallow Hal" soundtrack, but not in the movie... :) Gwyneth again... yuk!! ;)

It's featured on the "Shallow Hal" soundtrack, but not in the movie... :) Gwyneth again... yuk!! ;)

Oh....I saw that movie....interesting.... :-D

perhaps...

such a rush -coldplay

how i made my millions -radiohead

the voices -nada surf

NYC -interpol

across the universe -fiona apple

breath -leaves

and that scary russian lesbian video they're playing on mtv... :shock:

aaahhhh!!! a radiohead and fiona apple fan!! Hello!! Welcome to the board...I'm Laura...excellent choices for songs... :)

perhaps...

such a rush -coldplay

how i made my millions -radiohead

the voices -nada surf

NYC -interpol

across the universe -fiona apple

breath -leaves

and that scary russian lesbian video they're playing on mtv... :shock:

Welcome to you. and yes War is terrorism at its most extreme!

my song of the day is "head held high" BRMC

really like this band!!!!! :D