• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love portishead!

my song "pitiful" ~ Blindside

It rocks!

"and i remember everything you said this time i'll look away."

Kat~ you would like the song. good lyrics. ;)

also "where is my boy?" ~ faultline - love this song so beautiful and moody!

Love portishead!

It rocks!

I'll check out Blindside, Holly! Thanks for telling me. :)

"Where Is My Boy?" is so very beautiful. I agree with you once more. ;)

Song of the day: Chevelle - "Don't Fake This"

chevelle's current single i dont know what it's called but i have it stuck in my head :? :)

I think it's "Send The Pain Below"! I love that one as well. The whole album is FANTASTIC!!! :-D But I said that before...

south - paint the silence

Love that song!! It's on a cd that i lost can't find it anywhere :x i hate that. it was a great mix cd!!! It's bound to show up sometime i hope???"let's push things forward" the streets very catchy song!!!

also "Dilate" by Ani Difranco

kat- Blindside are Swedish they are hard rock but i love their song "pitiful" and i like chevelle might have to download more of their songs i have "send the pain below" i like it. and of course "red" but it's played alot. a little too much. hope to chat with you soon ;)

kat- Blindside are Swedish they are hard rock but i love their song "pitiful" and i like chevelle might have to download more of their songs i have "send the pain below" i like it. and of course "red" but it's played alot. a little too much. hope to chat with you soon ;)

Holly - those two songs by Chevelle are pretty much the softest on the whole album! The rest is pretty heavy, but AWESOME!!! :-D The singer (Pete Loeffler) has such a great voice. Can't wait to see them live here in spring... 8)

And yes, it would be cool to chat with you soon! :) See ya...

Love portishead!

It rocks!

I'll check out Blindside, Holly! Thanks for telling me. :)

"Where Is My Boy?" is so very beautiful. I agree with you once more. ;)

where is my boy is très beautiful!

Today: i do not know :shrug:

where is my boy is très beautiful!

Today: i do not know :shrug:

you can't even think of one little ole song. How about i choose one for you then? what about Muse "dark shines" that's a good one or paloalto?

what do you think about those?? or there is always coldplay's "gravity" my fave one at the moment!

kat ~the songs i heard were too heavy for me. but you might like. I do love "pitiful" and if you haven't checked out Elbow "powder blue" do so and soon. Very beautiful song!!!!!

My song of the day "one i love" ~ coldplay

just saw them last night and they played it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) they didn't play gravity but this one is just as great!!!! they were soooo beautiful. I was 29 rows away from them dead center!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh they played a new song called "proof" brand spankin new. mellow love song. very pretty!!! :)

And the Music were amazing!!!!! they are going to be huge. That boy can sing. What a voice. Very waily. Sooo young and talented!!!!!

kat ~the songs i heard were too heavy for me. but you might like. I do love "pitiful" and if you haven't checked out Elbow "powder blue" do so and soon. Very beautiful song!!!!!

I will check that one out as well, Holly! Thanks. :-D I already thought those Chevelle could be too heavy for you since "The Red" and "Send The Pain Below" are extremely mellow considered to those other songs by Chevelle... Too bad though! Oh well...

I'm glad to hear you had such a fun time at the concert last night!!! Was Gwyn there as well? Did you see her...? ;)

no did not see Gwyn. oh well. he he

thinking about seeing them again next week. I mean might as well. i have the chance hope it works out. maybe they will play longer they only played 45 min. :shock: what's that about????

i like chevelle it's blindside that are too heavy. what do you think of 'em??